Seeking like-minded woman who likes older men or a mature woman for online connection

I am a 63 year old single man in England.

Looking for a woman for chat about anything, including erotica.

Common ground would be good so here are my interests:

Walking, wilds, wildlife, conservation, psychology, spirituality, paranormal, supernatural, psychic phenomena, photography, video, astrology, reading, writing, live music, guitar, cinema.

I have started writing erotic material for my own creative enjoyment. And if that is an interest you share that is welcome.

I also enjoy online naughtiness, and have a creative mind, am imaginative, and welcome exploring erotic adventures for two...

So if any of you ladies fancy sharing a potentially intimate connection it would be great to from you.

Walking, wilds, wildlife, conservation, psychology, spirituality, paranormal, supernatural, psychic phenomena, photography, video, astrology, reading, writing, live music, guitar, cinema.

I have started writing erotic material for my own creative enjoyment. And if that is an interest you share that is welcome.

I also enjoy online naughtiness, and have a creative mind, am imaginative, and welcome exploring erotic adventures for two...

So if any of you ladies fancy sharing a potentially intimate connection it would be great to from you.

I prefer older men. They tend to be more confident more gentlemanly and caring. More experienced in bed too.

Back