Scat

SirSparky

Inexperienced Dom
Joined
Jul 17, 2025
Posts
5,634
Lately I have been turned on by women playing with their own poop. Smearing it over themselves. Iwpikd over tk fuck a woman anally while she is pooping and have her poop on my cock

Any women into poo play want to chat and discuss more. Please pm.
 
The usual porn sites although harder now in UK. Xhamster and heavy-r come to mind. Jusy do a google search and they will come up
 
Lately I have been turned on by women playing with their own poop. Smearing it over themselves. Iwpikd over tk fuck a woman anally while she is pooping and have her poop on my cock

Any women into poo play want to chat and discuss more. Please pm.
You interested in trans girl like that
 
I think it's gross but then again I saw enough shit, piss, puke, blood and guts as a firefighter/EMT for 40 years. If you can find a willing partner then rock on I'm not judging you.
 
I think it's gross but then again I saw enough shit, piss, puke, blood and guts as a firefighter/EMT for 40 years. If you can find a willing partner then rock on I'm not judging you.
Thanks for your service............2yrs Fire fighter; 31 yrs LEO
 
I'd love to chat with a woman I to this activity. I find it intoxicating the idea of one letting it all go right in front of me and enjoying it.
 
My gf loves to fart in front of me now, even bending over or lifting her leg to fart lol.

I get my sub to show me her dirty fingers or plug when she has fucked her ass.
 
I’m not a doctor, but I imagine having much physical contact with human feces may potentially be harmful.
 
Back
Top