say her name.

rae121452

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Posts
6,727
nothing else.

just say her name.

if your heart isn't breaking, then................
 
Wow. One of the Saints coaches is wearing a #sayhername shirt on the sidelines. :D
 
Breonna’s mom just went out & bought a 800K house & a Bentley.
I guess we all grieve in our own way.
 
Breonna’s mom just went out & bought a 800K house & a Bentley.
I guess we all grieve in our own way.

With money from taxpayers like me because government representatives fucked up big time. That money should come from their pensions. Btw, I pay way more in taxes that $750
 
With money from taxpayers like me because government representatives fucked up big time. That money should come from their pensions. Btw, I pay way more in taxes that $750

I think most of us here are taxpayers. But, I don't know about being in Louisville, Ky.
 
I think most of us here are taxpayers. But, I don't know about being in Louisville, Ky.

The man who you dishonestly portrayed as something not permitted here as your avatar, despicably misrepresenting a photo of a man consoling his granddaughter at her father's funeral, paid a whole hell of a lot more taxes this last year than Trump did and that I bet you did. Whatever happened to that avatar you dishonestly used? Did you get cornered into dropping it, having been called out on your assholery, or did the Web site erase it as breaching the rules here?
 
Back
Top