Save the TaTas!!! ver 2 Fuck you Breast Cancer!

My body had been disobedient lately, but I get checked and at least I can say my two are fine. Fred, you stay well too.

https://imgur.com/NKNDa3g

Lovely Lady, I think both of our bodies have been disobedient of late. I glad you have been check and they are very fine too. OMG WOW

NKNDa3g.jpg

Thank you for sharing.

Big Hug many :kiss:'s tell hubby to be sure to give you long ones

old borg fred

This is one of those boards that I am never sure how to respond....it's for such a great cause!!

I'll just appreciate the beauty of all of you amazing Listers and your amazing breasts of all shapes and sizes. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Just wanted to add that all of my freckles and moles have also been thoroughly inspected, sometimes by a professional.

Last edited:
Beautiful ladies.

No matter what your size or shape, they still need regular checking. I just wish my sister had listened.
I'm so sorry Todger. HUGS :heart:
Sexy talikat, yes besure to check often and get mammograms...take care of yourselves.

Thank you for sharing

old borg fred
*hugs Fred* :kiss:
This is one of those boards that I am never sure how to respond....it's for such a great cause!!

I'll just appreciate the beauty of all of you amazing Listers and your amazing breasts of all shapes and sizes. :heart::heart::heart:

Just wanted to add that all of my freckles and moles have also been thoroughly inspected, sometimes by a professional.
*high five* :rose::heart:
I’m offering frequent exams and follow ups. My fee is easily negotiable :devil::D

Negotiations can be fun! ;)

This still being October. I was looking for a picture and found this. Thought it was a good way to bump the thread for reminders to go in and get checked.

I went in to get my boob squishing a while back and because they found spots they were slightly concerned with, I had to get Ultrasounds on top of the squishing. But when I saw the scan with the little concerns circled. I of course thought the worst and had mini break downs in the office as well as waiting for the results. Now I go regularly. The scare was enough to make me stay on top of it.

attachment.php

Last edited:
This still being October. I was looking for a picture and found this. Thought it was a good way to bump the thread for reminders to go in and get checked.

I went in to get my boob squishing a while back and because they found spots they were slightly concerned with, I had to get Ultrasounds on top of the squishing. But when I saw the scan with the little concerns circled. I of course thought the worst and had mini break downs in the office as well as waiting for the results. Now I go regularly. The scare was enough to make me stay on top of it.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2057089&stc=1&d=1540329966

Just adds to the reasons to get them checked.

Are they small fat deposits that are ringed.

Just adds to the reasons to get them checked.

Are they small fat deposits that are ringed.

Honestly I forget what they called them. That was last year, or year before. But now they just keep an eye on things and I've been ok. Had to go in for an ultrasound this year also. But I wasn't as scared this time.

Back