Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

Lucky you Fred! Its great to see her once...but a whole file? My body would be on fire! :)

Thank you Allia. This is beautiful. :rose::rose:

Fred may get more pictures of me, but a most of the time, I send Fred totally normal pictures. In this case from my cruise. But often just every day things, like my animals, yard, kids etc
Freds probably just one of the very few who actually saves them. Most tell me to stop sending so many damn pictures :p

Yes, I am a very lucky man. Sassy is my eyes to the outside world. She shares lovely pictures of things I no longer can enjoy but for what she share.99% of my life is spend in 4 walls in nursing home, have face to face contact with 10 people. 4 doctors..4 nurses daily and 2 other nurses that see me on weekends and sad thing is there is no skin to skin contact. Everyone of all dress up in sterile clothes and mask/gloves to see me. The isolation can drive me crazy.

I hate holidays, my thanksgiving will be a IV bag and a mix down a tube. I have no family left so no ones will make any contact. Sassy is one of the few that if there to make my life a bit normal.Yes I have saved each pictures ..video ..thing send to me. When I want to enjoy outside I watch video of Sassy and her horse. I am guessing but I know its close to 70% of Sassy file is things you would show to your mom, and mom would smile and give you a kiss on top of your head.

I will miss this lovely thread. I'm going to bed soon, Will be up at 6am to watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV.

old borg fred

Yes, I am a very lucky man. Sassy is my eyes to the outside world. She shares lovely pictures of things I no longer can enjoy but for what she share.99% of my life is spend in 4 walls in nursing home, have face to face contact with 10 people. 4 doctors..4 nurses daily and 2 other nurses that see me on weekends and sad thing is there is no skin to skin contact. Everyone of all dress up in sterile clothes and mask/gloves to see me. The isolation can drive me crazy.

I hate holidays, my thanksgiving will be a IV bag and a mix down a tube. I have no family left so no ones will make any contact. Sassy is one of the few that if there to make my life a bit normal.Yes I have saved each pictures ..video ..thing send to me. When I want to enjoy outside I watch video of Sassy and her horse. I am guessing but I know its close to 70% of Sassy file is things you would show to your mom, and mom would smile and give you a kiss on top of your head.

I will miss this lovely thread. I'm going to bed soon, Will be up at 6am to watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on TV.

old borg fred

😥 aww Fred. You are so loved. ❤

My heart.

And before this thread goes away or gets moved. Happy Thanksgiving. ❤⚘⚘⚘⚘

old borg fred
This is why i can say and mean it...i love sassy. Thank you Fred .

Sassy, you and EY have created something magical here... thank you, thank you, thank you, I hope it finds extra legs...

And I hope we get more women supporting women interactions - because this isn’t a contest, I’ve said before, on my own thread, that often those compliments mean so much more - no disrespect to the guys, but when you have one ‘nice tits’ after another, sometimes it’s those comments from your comrades that really hit home...

:heart:

attachment.php

Beautiful! :heart::kiss:

Just had to stop in and give some thread love ;):rose:

Sorry i had to get away for a bit, but i am back, glad to see this thread still going strong. Miss you ladies

old borg fred

I wish I knew where u live Fred! I would love to visit with u as I am sure u have some great stories about your life. :rolleyes:

old borg fred

I wish I knew where u live Fred! I would love to visit with u as I am sure u have some great stories about your life. :rolleyes:

Me too!

Because I Was thinking of my partner in crime today.. This seemed like the only fitting thread.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Glad to see you post, Sassy!!! :rose::rose: And I am glad to see you! Damn sexy body!!! Can I start at the top and kiss my way down??? :devil::devil::devil:

Gorgeous!

Beautiful post Sassy, sentiments and picture. :rose:

That is beautiful, Sassy. The image and the message. :rose:

Thank you Gentlemen. :heart:

I was sad to see this thread go. When EY told me that she was getting PMs about her pictures that were upsetting her, I was on vacation and said I'd talk with her more when I got back. When I got back, she told me that she was not comfortable posting pictures any longer. She didn't like the kind of comments she was getting on a thread that was suppose to be helping women.
I felt like without her, it seemed like this thread wouldn't be as fun, since it was half her idea. So I stopped it. She decided to leave Lit shortly after that and that took a while to process.

I thought the thread was a good idea though. So thinking of her. I posted it here.

I was sad to see this thread go. When EY told me that she was getting PMs about her pictures that were upsetting her, I was on vacation and said I'd talk with her more when I got back. When I got back, she told me that she was not comfortable posting pictures any longer. She didn't like the kind of comments she was getting on a thread that was suppose to be helping women.
I felt like without her, it seemed like this thread wouldn't be as fun, since it was half her idea. So I stopped it. She decided to leave Lit shortly after that and that took a while to process.

I thought the thread was a good idea though. So thinking of her. I posted it here.

It’s a shame people can’t respect others feeling...

I love you. Words can build us. Words can destroy us. I miss her too

There's always someone out there to ruin it for someone else. I'm sorry she had to go through that for no reason. The anonymity of the internet is a haven for cowards because they know they can get away with it.

It’s a shame people can’t respect others feeling...
Yes, it often is.
:heart:
Thank you Allia
Words are so true.

It’s good not see your beautiful body again. Missed you.
Thank you. It felt like a good time. I haven't taken many pictures lately. :kiss:
I love you. Words can build us. Words can destroy us. I miss her too
They really can. :(
I think I just came in my pants looking at how beautiful you are.
haha oh good. You should take them off then!! :D
There's always someone out there to ruin it for someone else. I'm sorry she had to go through that for no reason. The anonymity of the internet is a haven for cowards because they know they can get away with it.

I've never understood that. I guess I say things knowing that there is always a chance I could meet that person. I've met many online friends over the years, so even distance doesn't pose a problem for me. One of my first internet friends came from Italy to stay with my family.

Back