Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

attachment.php

Gorgeous, darling :heart::heart:

I am limited, to looking at a Photograph, of the Mirror and the Beautiful Image it captures, and the only thing I know, is that the flesh and blood person is Leagues above the visual representation of her...

To say "Beautiful" is an understatement, for it doesn't capture the Soul, Mind and Breath of Passion, Sensuality and sheer Eroticism that she carries in her heart.

Don't let self doubt lie to you with your own thoughts, you don't need us to prove your perfection, but we are thankful that you share it with us.

:rose:

The Mirror reflects what is in front of it. Which is Sexy as fuck.
The Photograph reflects what's in front of the Camera. Still sexy as fuck.
The Eyes reflect the emotions, of the person that thinks you are the most beautiful woman on earth.

Who am I going to Believe?, I am going to believe what I see, how I feel, and that you can be what ever you want, if you believe in yourself. :rose:

Very Clever Pic EY, and Sexy as Fuck. ;)

Apt description of you EY!! Believe me ... so Damn Beautiful and Sexy and my eyes don't lie!! Love the knee socks!!

Thank you! Over-the-knee socks and thigh high stockings are staples of my wardrobe. ;)

Your post reminded me of this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLxZHSt4U_8

Especially when you are smiling.

Smiling, but without the squirrel cheeks. :D

The mirror is good, the photo is better but your eyes say it all. Beautiful.

Thanks! The photo doesn't really bring out the color of my eyes though. The lighting sucked. :(

Always the person!

"For it is written that to know true beauty is only to look into the eyes of a woman."

My eyes must be popular today! :D Thank you.

WOW! That's it....WOW!

:kiss:

Gorgeous, darling

Thanks, NRJ! I won't hold your bias against you... this time. :p

I am limited, to looking at a Photograph, of the Mirror and the Beautiful Image it captures, and the only thing I know, is that the flesh and blood person is Leagues above the visual representation of her...

To say "Beautiful" is an understatement, for it doesn't capture the Soul, Mind and Breath of Passion, Sensuality and sheer Eroticism that she carries in her heart.

Don't let self doubt lie to you with your own thoughts, you don't need us to prove your perfection, but we are thankful that you share it with us.

Wow! You know you've done something when you've made a writer speechless! Thank you Ink! *big hugs* :)

Fantastic message, and wonderful picture EY *hugs*

Hey lurker! How have you been? You remember this pic from STS, don't you? :D

Wonderful... great sentiment!!!

Thank you!

The Mirror reflects what is in front of it. Which is Sexy as fuck.
The Photograph reflects what's in front of the Camera. Still sexy as fuck.
The Eyes reflect the emotions, of the person that thinks you are the most beautiful woman on earth.

Who am I going to Believe?, I am going to believe what I see, how I feel, and that you can be what ever you want, if you believe in yourself.

Very Clever Pic EY, and Sexy as Fuck.

Just to be clear, you're saying... I'm sexy as fuck? :D Thanks, Rusty! :kiss:

Last one for the week. :)

Truth. I see a woman in lingerie and I assume she's either getting ready for a photo shoot or she's in the mood to feel sexy for/by herself, and the last thing she's interested in is me pawing at her and suggesting a messy, sweaty tumble in the sheets.

If she's looking to seduce me, she'll be wearing a geeky t-shirt and panties, or one of my dress shirts and white ankle socks. (And if she's not trying to seduce she, she made a serious mistake in her wardrobe choice, because that shit's my kryptonite.)

I see land and a whole lot of beauty! ❤

Glad you are back. My Sassy tank level was getting low even while my EY tank is over-flowing. EY...get over here and clean up this mess. You know EY juice is too precious to waste and i can only lick up so much.

Glad you are back. My Sassy tank level was getting low even while my EY tank is over-flowing. EY...get over here and clean up this mess. You know EY juice is too precious to waste and i can only lick up so much.

Im in LA. Still have to fly to Seattle later this afternoon. Won't get home to Seattle until after 6pm. Home home around 8ish. ;)

Back