Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Very nice pictures Jerry, I kind of *swooned* just now...

:kiss: I think you can expect lots more outdoors pics, btw. Summer is fast upon this part of the world.

:eek: I'm waaaaay too self-conscious to do shit like that!!! :eek:

*Drools...* Mmmmmmm...... chain...... :devil:

I am most definitely the BDSM type. If I get any kinky ideas, I'll PM you! ;)

Would you like to post this pic in my Stainless Steel thread? There's a link in my sig. You might also look there for inspiration.

I definitely recommend introducing a hand held camera in the bedroom. It makes things very dangerous and hot. And you can always delete the pics right away. :)

Please do PM me with pic ideas. I don't mind getting pics showing guys as long as it's artistic and I can replicate the photo concept (And no, gay lurkers, this is not an invite to send me pics of your junk).

posted!;)

k, I'm off traveling up north for a few days (not the far north, just the north), so please entertain yourselves, use the hot tub, have some girl-girl action on my bed, there's beer in the fridge, ice cubes in the freezer ;) and chain in the garage.:D

almost home from my road trip. can't wait for that cold beer at my local pub in a few hours!

that and I have some steam to work off afterwards when I get home. ;)

almost home from my road trip. can't wait for that cold beer at my local pub in a few hours!

that and I have some steam to work off afterwards when I get home. ;)

Okay, what does it mean if that sentence just made me drool a little?!;)

Nice pics sailor man. You have a very nice toushy. I'm a bike fan of bikes. Love your pics with you bike.

Keep up the super sexy work :)

Chuckles.

It's part of the 'adventure' ;)

I just googled: "Naked Men in Chains", this was the first pic.

tumblr_lgvftbIpJ21qgjmowo1_500.jpg

the rest were too hawt for Lit. lol. wow! too bad I'm straight... all the action is happening elsewhere, eh!?

(ps. thanks for the link - you might just get some benefit out of this. :cool:)

How does this work? I have other ides, but I like how this turned out.

If you agree, throw your panties. :devil:

34d65d8e7a7c4a213c1b001c24720b14_zpsdb65d1b2.jpg

Friday nights at my house go like this: hey you : hold this camera! You there! Yeah, you. You're on to the lighting. Yeah, you're part of it now. You like it, don't you!?? Yeah. We all do......

Last edited:
Well,, I can only hold a one handed hand stand (naked too!) for about 20 seconds. Beyond that my skills are subjective.

I can sure recite Robert Service poems by a camp fire tho. :-/.

Last edited:
Well,, I can only hold a one handed hand stand (naked too!) for about 20 seconds. Beyond that my skills are subjective.

I can sure recite Robert Service poems by a camp fire tho. :-/.

475cf53e2a5c07765466e285c24ae381_zps82acdbb4.jpg

Pic's too dark, but you are definitely a hunk. :)

How does this work? I have other ides, but I like how this turned out.

If you agree, throw your panties. :devil:

34d65d8e7a7c4a213c1b001c24720b14_zpsdb65d1b2.jpg

Your pictures are always amazing...this one really is absolutely stunning though. VERY well done!!

Back