Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna throw in "It's not fair. I hate you. I didn't ask to be born. I'm gonna run away... " :rolleyes: Ah! Such youthful charms huh? :D

Hey... I'm just a couple years younger.... :devil:

This is true ;) :D :devil:

*chuckles* Good answer.

You don't get to be 47 without learning a few tricks. :D

Less chance of you oggling her mother I suspect :mad:

Yes, this has actually become a serious issue here. Sometimes I see young :)eek:) women with their mothers and it's a real dillemma. Do I ogle the Mom - who is my age (or possibly even a little younger) or the daughter...
I have decided that being a very "equal opportunity kind of guy" has serious issue...:eek:

(yeah, I ogle both....:eek:)

This is true ;) :D :devil:

You don't get to be 47 without learning a few tricks. :D

Yes, this has actually become a serious issue here. Sometimes I see young :)eek:) women with their mothers and it's a real dillemma. Do I ogle the Mom - who is my age (or possibly even a little younger) or the daughter...
I have decided that being a very "equal opportunity kind of guy" has serious issue...:eek:

(yeah, I ogle both....:eek:)

Trying being attracted to men and women... I can ogle the whole family... Lol.

It's...that day...and it's raining. It just made me think of you and wish I was back in my lounger on the deck. Hope you're well, Sailer.

Hello Sailer....... been sorely missed done lost my inspiration to find you sexy pictures that you like so well..... figures you show up and I miss all the welcome home conversation..... oh well such is life just glad you're safe and hopefully anchored in the cove for a while.

Good morning. I trust everyone survived the first day of the week more or less unscathed...

It's...that day...and it's raining. It just made me think of you and wish I was back in my lounger on the deck. Hope you're well, Sailer.

I'm always glad when lovely ladies think of me!
Thanks for stopping by.

And yes, I'm fine!

Today is better, today is Tuesday. :devil:

And half the building.... Though I can be quiet when I need to

...yea right :rolleyes:
or do you mean the gag?!

You'll be getting an email later missy... You'll get my quiet one... When you're a mom you have to!!!

Ooops.... now I'm in trouble :(
... or do you mean :eek: one of those emails?!

when she calls me missy I'm usually in trouble

LMAO...I think you're in trouble...but you're gonna be happy about it...:devil:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back