Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blatent Self Promotion

I have new story up, the first two chapters are posted

Permission

Permission ch. 2

I've noticed that I'm getting really crappy numbers, but I've now been informed "that's always true in that category." :rolleyes:

I hope that you enjoy it. I do not claim - btw - that this is my best story ever. But I think it's kind of fun, and has some good parts (some of it is actually kind of funny, I think, and I like it that way!).

Last edited:
Good morning! :rose: I hope everyone is having a good morning? It's grey and cool and drizzly here, but it's starting to feel like fall. :heart:

Blatent Self Promotion

I have new story up, the first two chapters are posted

Permission

Permission ch. 2

I've noticed that I'm getting really crappy numbers, but I've now been informed "that's always true in that category." :rolleyes:

I hope that you enjoy it. I do not claim - btw - that this is my best story ever. But I think it's kind of fun, and has some good parts (some of it is actually kind of funny, I think, and I like it that way!).
Read, rated and commented. they were great!!!!

Evening All to Cove .....Ten Bells and alls well (or whatever it is I'm meant to say)

Rather busy these days so just another fleeting visit - looks like I might have some reading to do and pics to peek at when I get the chance?? ;)

Evening All to Cove .....Ten Bells and alls well (or whatever it is I'm meant to say)

Rather busy these days so just another fleeting visit - looks like I might have some reading to do and pics to peek at when I get the chance?? ;)

Hi Chris! Stop in more often!:rose:

Sailing in for my nightly sail saying hello and dropping off some pics!
mag_tunnicliffe_576.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back