Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone's wise to that coffee! :D

That stuff is coffee??? (shies away and goes in the galley for a Coke) I'll stick with this, thanks!

Good afternoon to Sailor and mwmnpa! Big hugs for both of you. :heart:

Well, I don't care if you don't like my coffee...more for me...:D

Fine, it's now Friday afternoon and that mean skinny dipping and beer drinking in the cove.

Good morning as2u, sailer, and anyone else who may pop in. :)

I'll pass on the coffee, but a donut would be most welcome, even though I probably shouldn't have one.

I'll pass on the coffee, but a donut would be most welcome, even though I probably shouldn't have one.

Mmmm....donuts.... the smell enticed me from afar... hello everyone, hope your days are good :)

*puts the coffee on and sets out the donuts*
now, where is sailer? i have a question for him.....

Sigh...I love donuts and coffee...yum...
Thanks AS2U...:D Also, what's your question...:devil:

Come on....have one...you know you want it...;)
(I am evil...:devil:)

Mmmm....donuts.... the smell enticed me from afar... hello everyone, hope your days are good :)

Good Morning...

Wow...What a great Monday in the Cove.

I'm stopping by for a quick howdy, I have a boat load of work to do today.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did!

Hey everyone!

Had a great beach day Saturday, although traffic was awful. All in all, a good weekend!

And the Phillies got Hunter Pence!! :)

Hey everyone!

Had a great beach day Saturday, although traffic was awful. All in all, a good weekend!

And the Phillies got Hunter Pence!! :)

Hey MW! Glad you had a good weekend...I guess it's OK that the Phillies got Hunter Pence. :rolleyes:

I hope everyone survived their Monday.

Yes, you are evil, sailer. That's why I like you. :devil:

Good? Moi? I wish! My halo is hanging off my horns...

mmmm, chocolate works wonders for me :D

Sorry to intrude, but Halo hanging off my horns.

Thats just damn funny :D

Made me chuckle irl :)

Nice mix between naughty and nice tho ;)

Good? Moi? I wish! My halo is hanging off my horns...

mmmm, chocolate works wonders for me :D

I agree with Kudram...I like the halo hanging off the horns...

I wonder if there are any donuts here this morning...

I've made coffee again though...:D

Good morning to you sailer and a good afternoon to you kudram! I'm happy I gave you both a laugh. I've met my goal today; I try to make at least two people smile each day so I can bring a bit of brightness to an otherwise dark world. :heart:

I may be naughty, and I'm definitely no angel, but I'm not evil... ;)

I brough some fresh donuts to go with that wicked coffee of your, sailer. :) Myself, I'll have some tea from my hidden stash here on board.

Good morning to you sailer and a good afternoon to you kudram! I'm happy I gave you both a laugh. I've met my goal today; I try to make at least two people smile each day so I can bring a bit of brightness to an otherwise dark world. :heart:

I may be naughty, and I'm definitely no angel, but I'm not evil... ;)

I brough some fresh donuts to go with that wicked coffee of your, sailer. :) Myself, I'll have some tea from my hidden stash here on board.

Yay donuts!!!!

My coffee is not wicked...it's dual purpose *nods head* (as we know, it doubles as barnacle cleaner...)

For some reason, and I have no idea why, I am in what can only be well described as a snarky mood...
Perhaps its person A, who slacked off while I was gone and now wants full credit for less than full work.
Or person B, the new guy, who thinks he's too cool for school (orientation).
Or maybe it's person C who thinks she can end run around me, even though I'm in charge...

It's been a wonderful day...and yet, I've not told a single person to go to Hell.
Maybe it's the coffee? or the donuts?

They even come with Coffee!!!! :D

(I suppose you can throw the coffee away...)

How are you?

Yeah, I'll pass on the infamous coffee!! :D

Good thank you - at the end of a long day and enjoying being lazy for a little while. How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back