Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...This is just a good music morning for me...

I turned on pandora and the 3rd song up...Deep Purple..Smoke on the Water...

Fuckin' A yeah!!!

Fuckin A it gets better and better....now it's ACDC "You Shook me"
Which is, I will say, one of my absofuckinglutely favorite songs....

LMAO....that's an image that will have me laughing all day! Thanks...

Yup, good tune!

How are you today?

And you don't even know what I look like! But I did have my gym shorts on. :D

I'm OK, thanks. You sound good.

I wish some work stuff would just move along a better pace. Speaking of songs, There Ain't No Cure For Those Summertime Blues. LOL!

And you don't even know what I look like! But I did have my gym shorts on. :D

I'm OK, thanks. You sound good.

I wish some work stuff would just move along a better pace. Speaking of songs, There Ain't No Cure For Those Summertime Blues. LOL!

Oh man do I wish some work stuff would move along at a faster pace. I suppose if I didn't keep interrupting work to play on lit it might...:p

I am good. I'm glad to be back home and back on Lit.
I enjoyed my hiatus, but it was time for it to be over.

Oh man do I wish some work stuff would move along at a faster pace. I suppose if I didn't keep interrupting work to play on lit it might...:p

I am good. I'm glad to be back home and back on Lit.
I enjoyed my hiatus, but it was time for it to be over.

If it moved faster here, I wouldn't be on Lit.

Sounded like a good trip. And an adventure for the family.

Hello and thank you for your words of kindness, they are most appreciated. :heart:

I have never been sailing, but I do love the water. I find it to be very relaxing and comforting. Maybe it's because I grew up in the Southwest deserts. Water, rivers, and lakes are in short supply there. ;)

Hello and thank you for your words of kindness, they are most appreciated. :heart:

I have never been sailing, but I do love the water. I find it to be very relaxing and comforting. Maybe it's because I grew up in the Southwest deserts. Water, rivers, and lakes are in short supply there. ;)

Welcome to the Cove! Pull up a seat cushion and grab yourself a drink.

Things are still a little messy around here from my recent prolonged absence...however, I am slowly restocking the bar, the galley and cleaning the gunk out of the corners.

As for words of kindness...we try, in the cove, to have fun and be nice. Watch out for mnmwpa, but he's really just kind of like of "growl is worse than his bite" types (and he makes a GREAT scotch on the rocks!).

Welcome to the Cove! Pull up a seat cushion and grab yourself a drink.

Things are still a little messy around here from my recent prolonged absence...however, I am slowly restocking the bar, the galley and cleaning the gunk out of the corners.

As for words of kindness...we try, in the cove, to have fun and be nice. Watch out for mnmwpa, but he's really just kind of like of "growl is worse than his bite" types (and he makes a GREAT scotch on the rocks!).

Thanks, honey! I'll be happy to have a sit and chill for a while.

I'll heed your words of caution, normally I'm quite mellow, though I have been known to bite on occasion... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back