Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martini for me Capn, gin, dry vermouth, couple olives, shake it, I like it with the tiny ice crystals on top.

:)DB

I'll have you know, I used to be pretty good at martinis...
Now...where the hell did that shaker go...:confused:
And, do we really need the vermouth...or can I just say "vermouth" over the gin???

Welcome aboard

MY FRIEND I'M DOING WELL, better now that the caplock is off ( :eek:???? ) Just wanna relax a bit before tackling traffic, ummmmm this cushion? Always love sunsets. Keeps me in mind of a lovely lady.

ooooppps sorry, didn't mean to leave you...(had to take care of something here).

A yes...ladies and sunsets...

*Suddenly runs in, tears off shirt...falls flat on his face trying to take off shorts while running...finally manages to get them off. Stands up totally naked and yells*

Kawabunga

As he cannon balls off the foredeck into the still moonlit waters of the cove.

Come on people...take off all your clothes and jump in!!!!

*Suddenly runs in, tears off shirt...falls flat on his face trying to take off shorts while running...finally manages to get them off. Stands up totally naked and yells*

Kawabunga

As he cannon balls off the foredeck into the still moonlit waters of the cove.

Come on people...take off all your clothes and jump in!!!!

Damn....go below for a bubble bath and look what happens! *drops towel and jumps in after LS*

Damn....go below for a bubble bath and look what happens! *drops towel and jumps in after LS*

Okkkk....so we move from a bubble bath dream to a skinny dip dream? :confused:

*splashes in*.....holy crap!! I forgot how cold the water can be on cool, clear night.....:eek:

Okkkk....so we move from a bubble bath dream to a skinny dip dream? :confused:

*splashes in*.....holy crap!! I forgot how cold the water can be on cool, clear night.....:eek:

*giggle* don't try to understand the logic...at least its all water! :rolleyes: *looks around* And somehow I think we've ended up being the only ones in the water! How'd that happen? :confused:

*giggle* don't try to understand the logic...at least its all water! :rolleyes: *looks around* And somehow I think we've ended up being the only ones in the water! How'd that happen? :confused:

You complaining??? :rolleyes: And by the way....the cool water has done nothing to calm my excitement...:D

.....if you know what I mean....;)

Top of the morning to everyone! Looks like a bunch of folks are sleeping off last night's dip. ;) :D

Fuck...where's the coffee....stayed up way too late last night...

But that's not so bad :D

Good morning everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back