saggy small empty skinny hangers

here what I have to show and please comment on it View attachment 2310381
I love what I’m seeing. None of us are twenty anymore, thank god.
Give me a mature lovely woman like you over the glam dolls anyday of the week, sweetheart ❤️
You have a lovely body, plus you are “knock me over” pretty. And you’ve got those “I know what you’re going to do before you even think about doing it” eyes… 🤩

they are quite sensitive though I breastfeeded 2 kids for 2 ,5 years each
I had a girlfriend, oh about a hundred years ago when I was in my thirties, who had breastfed her two kids, and she had breasts similar to yours. She told me they got like that only after she breastfed them, and I’m sure it was hard for her to deal with at first, but for her sacrifice she had two really healthy girls.

B____’s body was sexy as fuck, and I absolutely loved her tits along with the C scar and all the rest of her. There is nothing sexier to me than a mom who did right by her kids and has the sexy mom body to prove it. You have that mom body that turns me on more than any other.
Incidentally she was hands down the best lover I was ever with, like Mick Jagger sang, she could make a dead man cum…
Amazing woman, I still miss her.
Ironically we broke up so that I could find someone to have kids with… which I did but that’s another long winded boring story.
Once you get me talking the trick is getting me to shut up…
So yeah, I love your body, and damn I would love to gaze into your pretty eyes while you orgasm 🤩
Thanks for sharing!

Back