risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

Risks, of the non-fatal type, really help drive sex up a notch. The risk of pregnancy is one of my absolutes. Let's not lie, the idea of being inside someone with nothing in between and being able to feel every movement, is what it really is. The feeling of a woman clamping on me while she cums like this always pushes me over the edge.

I always prefer bareback. I far prefer the direct feel of the guy in me and the cum shooting through me is so more satisfying. A to pregnancy risk, I don't think about it a lot, but last week a guys I know has made three girls I know pregnant was fucking me at a party and I have to admit how fertile he is excited me.

So cool to know that some women are turned on by this. Apparently I need to advertise high cum volume and fertility a bit more.

So cool to know that some women are turned on by this. Apparently I need to advertise high cum volume and fertility a bit more.

It helps. Women talk and when they find out, they will seek you out sometimes. I had one woman I'd gotten pregnant give my number to three of her friends.

After I lost my virginity, I discovered I loved sex and did it with anyone who asked.

I don't think I thought much about pregnancy really, although, as I say, when I did it was sort of a turn on. If I had gotten pregnant at that point I would have had no idea who the dad was.

And I was way to young to settle down with one guy
Jenn, would luv to share this experience with you on a train.

I always prefer bareback. I far prefer the direct feel of the guy in me and the cum shooting through me is so more satisfying. A to pregnancy risk, I don't think about it a lot, but last week a guys I know has made three girls I know pregnant was fucking me at a party and I have to admit how fertile he is excited me.
Maddy, I think most men would agree with you about the different feeling when it's bareback. The feeling when you cum is awesome.

next week i'm fertile so were going bareback often. i can't wait to see what happens.

Good question. Maybe it's not lack of mood so much, but added pressure, if you get my drift....? It's disheartening

Good question. Maybe it's not lack of mood so much, but added pressure, if you get my drift....? It's disheartening

Perhaps you do too much planning and not enough spontaneity? ...I know it is not my business, but also - are you sure he wants you to get pregnant as much as you do? If its a mutual desire then he should be as keen as mustard to go as often as life permits:).

Performance anxiety in the context of pregnancy usually only tends to happen when couples have tried time and again without success...

Perhaps you do too much planning and not enough spontaneity? ...I know it is not my business, but also - are you sure he wants you to get pregnant as much as you do? If its a mutual desire then he should be as keen as mustard to go as often as life permits:).

Performance anxiety in the context of pregnancy usually only tends to happen when couples have tried time and again without success...

Yep he absolutely wants it as much as I do. Sometimes though wanting it isn't enough.

I agree with you completely. Bareback is definitely the best. I just love having a bare cock inside me. Then, that added pleasure of being pumped full of cum is certainly one of the highlights of getting fucked.

next week i'm fertile so were going bareback often. i can't wait to see what happens.

I’m looking forward to when I’m ready to get pregnant. Can’t wait to feel his sperm shooting into me and knowing there’s nothing preventing one of those little guys from joining with my egg and impregnating me.

[Please do not upload images you did not take yourself to our servers. No exceptions. Thanks!]

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep he absolutely wants it as much as I do. Sometimes though wanting it isn't enough.

Very true. And that's when having fun becomes trying and then trying too hard.

It is so difficult to just continue enjoying each other without having that wish always in the back of your mind; but that is what would work best...

I like that; what you wrote is really erotic.

It's so hot that, despite us all being intelligent, responsible, sensible adults, there's some subconscious level on which a woman (who is definitely not in the market!) is aroused at the thought of being fucked pregnant.

I get all the safety concerns and the need for condoms. I've tried lots of different types of condoms, regular, extra safe, extra thin, ribbed, flavoured, delaying ones etc. But nothing beats the feel of sliding bare into a warm wet pussy, and feeling her juices as you gradually pump away, before releasing your love juices deep inside her.

When I started my last job, I got to know this pretty young milf. the chemistry between us was electric and it didn't take long before before we heavy petting and groping each other any chance we got in the office. She'd been seperated from her husband for nearly three years and hadn't had sex since.

We got a hotel room and she insisted that I bring the condoms, as there was no way I was getting any without wearing them. As soon as we got in the room, the weeks of pent up sexual tension manifest as we locked in a deep french kissing session as we literally tore each others clothes off.

I vividly remember the day in general, and as I sat on a chair she knelt infront of me, and holding my cock said "mmm, nice cock", giggling before giving me an amazing blowjob. Slow, wet and sensual. Incredible.

I pulled her up with a kiss, turning her around and towards the bed with the intention of bending her over to repay the favour. She took the opportunity to grab me cock and place it between her legs. I slid it back and forth, feeling the moistness from her slit coat the upper length of my cock. She lent forward and placed the head of my bare cock at her entrance. It took all my self control to not pin her arms behind her with one hand, grab a fist full of hair and ravage her from behind.

Instead, I gently pushed an inch of my throbbing cock inside her warm, wet and tight pussy, pulling back to the entrance and slowly sliding in again, pushing a little deeper with each thrust. Leaning forwards, I let my hand run over the front of her body, caressing her left breast with my left, and running finger tips of my right from her nether regions, upwards while kissing and nibbling her shoulders and the nape of her neck. I pulled her into a deep kiss, before thrusting in my full length for the last half inch not touched.

As she let out a groan, I whispered in her ear: "I thought you said no condoms".

We had a long hot session before I exploded inside her. And then more of the same again after a short break. That was the start of 12 months of incredible sex with her.

That was the start of 12 months of incredible sex.

Back