risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

I have been having this fetish today, I love making creampies however today I've been turned on by the thought of being forced to cum into a fertile woman. it will start by that we both know she's fertile and we go at it and when I get close to cumming she forces me to stay in making me cum into her, it's so hot to me

does this intrigue anyone else? lately i cannot stop thinking about it, and the idea gets me very hot. it is just a fantasy, but i love the thought of him coming deep inside me and filling me with his seed.

i think there is a very primal, female urge that this fantasy hits on... it addresses that age-old drive to be fruitful and multiply! as someone who has gotten (intentionally!) pregnant twice, i can say that the only thing better than the fantasy is knowing that you really are trying for real!

Bareback is a really huge turn on for me. A college friend and I had wanted each other for a long time, when we finally met up and had sex there was no question it was going to be bare. Still some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

Not sure if my opinion counts, since I had my vasectomy last year. But I do enjoy cumming deep inside my wife. She digs when I tell her that I'm going to use her entire body to jack myself off, then put her on her knees, grab her hips and stroke her on my cock. Watching that ass bounce and jiggle drives me up the wall. The feelings as she flexes her vaginal muscles to stroke and clamp down on my dick as my load pumps into her are stellar.

This is so fucking hot!!

Total lust

There is nothing hotter than feeling my very full balls pumping their contents of warm, thick sperm deep inside a willing and cumming pussy.

The look of lust in her eyes as she is being filled.....her pussy sucking the sperm out of my balls, draining them, and bathing her cervix in the life giving fluid she craves.

It's the only way I ride. Had a vasectomy a few years ago, so me and the wife are always bareback ;)

It's the only way I ride. Had a vasectomy a few years ago, so me and the wife are always bareback ;)

We just discovered my boyfriend's vasectomy had reveresed itself after 12 years. He had it redone last weekend. We hate condoms so it's lots of blowjobs and anal until we are in the clear - not that there is an issue with that! But just the idea of not being able to fuck unless we use condoms is torture. He's so lucky all the blowjobs he's getting and I get to do all the cock worshipping! Hmmm I'm lucky too!

So anyways vasectomies can reverse so I recommend you give your Dr. a sample every year or two to make sure yours hasn't! We looked it up online and while it's rare - it happens more than you realize!

We just discovered my boyfriend's vasectomy had reveresed itself after 12 years. He had it redone last weekend. We hate condoms so it's lots of blowjobs and anal until we are in the clear - not that there is an issue with that! But just the idea of not being able to fuck unless we use condoms is torture. He's so lucky all the blowjobs he's getting and I get to do all the cock worshipping! Hmmm I'm lucky too!

So anyways vasectomies can reverse so I recommend you give your Dr. a sample every year or two to make sure yours hasn't! We looked it up online and while it's rare - it happens more than you realize!

Absolutely, heard of this a few times. Just had mine done in '10 so I'm not worried just yet. When I hit the 5 year mark i'll definitely get a test just to be sure.

I love cumming inside someone. Preferably while they are cumming to. I have a secret desire to have them ride me cowgirl style, then straddle my face after I cum, and make me lick them clean. Haven't had the balls to ask for it. Afraid I will freak them out.

Recently met a nurse on Craigslist who WANTS a baby, but doesn't want the baby daddy.... I am having a good time trying my hardest to impregnate her.

Yes, it is amazing sex.

I can't stand condoms, love letting a guy explode deep inside me

Me neither,I love the feeling of shooting my load inside the girl!
I like to lay there while I go soft, only for a few moments, then start to get hard again ready for round two!

Reminds me . . .

There is nothing hotter than feeling my very full balls pumping their contents of warm, thick sperm deep inside a willing and cumming pussy.

The look of lust in her eyes as she is being filled.....her pussy sucking the sperm out of my balls, draining them, and bathing her cervix in the life giving fluid she craves.

I was with a friend and his wife, the first of 3 times in bed with them. She was on her back, legs over my shoulders. I knelt over her, inside without a condom. It had happened spontaneously, I guess part of the spill over into a tidal wave of first-time curiosity and the passion all three of us had felt building over the months leading up to that moment. Her husband lay chest down, his face up between our legs, watching and, finally, nuzzling his warm face against where I joined his wife. After what seemed only moments, the point of no-return from a climax hit me. I fully intended to pull out. But his wife's body convulsed, her legs and arms closed in a vise around me, and I knew that with no warning she had leaped ahead of me into her own climax. She clutched my butt with her heels so hard that I spontaneously ejaculated into her. Once started, I couldn't stop.

I tried to hide it, just letting it go without all the fuss from the rest of my body. Her spasms went on. By the time she relaxed her clawing grip on me, I had fully emptied into her. But then her continued vaginal spasms surprised in me a second, fully developed climax. I couldn't hide it. This time my legs stretched out, my feet pushing so hard against the footboard as I lost consciousness that from a distance I knew the whole bed was vibrating under us. When her husband cried out "You came in her!" I heard the wonder in his voice, but taken over with dismay. I hurriedly pulled out and went to the bathroom to dress. Nothing was said. I've always wanted to know what their conversation was that night after I'd left.

Last edited:
I am glad most people seem to enjoy this. I never really considered it a fetish before. But it's true. I hate having to stop, put a condom on. It isn't sexy. Either is pulling out, But erupting inside of her as I thrust deeper into her. That's hot.

I am glad most people seem to enjoy this. I never really considered it a fetish before. But it's true. I hate having to stop, put a condom on. It isn't sexy. Either is pulling out, But erupting inside of her as I thrust deeper into her. That's hot.

I don't like him pulling out...kind of ruins it for me...like to feel him thrusting deeper and deeper inside me when he is cumming...

I don't like him pulling out...kind of ruins it for me...like to feel him thrusting deeper and deeper inside me when he is cumming...

I am glad you agree. Because if I ever got my hands on you... there would be no pulling out.

I am glad you agree. Because if I ever got my hands on you... there would be no pulling out.

I would make you stay here until you were done!

Just something about feeling the guy inside me without anything between us...him filling me up.

Yep, gonna be a LONG day!!

I would make you stay here until you were done!

Just something about feeling the guy inside me without anything between us...him filling me up.

Yep, gonna be a LONG day!!

I would love to fill you up.

I rarely ever not fuck bare and I always ask the girl where she wants it. Everytime, it's "cum inside me". Most want me to cum inside them several tiems a night

Back