RIP Tim Curry

The only musical I like is South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. Some other possibilities for musicals that might sound better than cats being murdered are the Abba musical and Paint Your Wagon. I heard a song from that movie:
 
The only musical I like is South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. Some other possibilities for musicals that might sound better than cats being murdered are the Abba musical and Paint Your Wagon. I heard a song from that movie:
Rocky Horror will make you gay! (Not that there’s anything wrong with that … .)

 
Curry will be forever known as the creepy and scary Pennywise the clown from "IT".
 
He did a fine job as an amibitiously homicidal wizard in The Color of Magic. He was probably in other movies I watched.
 
Someone said In A Gatta Da Vita sounds like the music in that movie where Susan Sarandon and a tall guy stop at a castle. So maybe the music in that movie is bearable.

I remembered two more musicals that sound better than cats being murdered: Blues Brothers and The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, which may be the highlight of Dolly Parton's career.
 
Back
Top