Riding topless in cars

these are some very hot ladies we have here.i need to drive around looking for you all ;)

TTIWWP

car15.jpg

Taking a road trip in a couple of weeks with Ms. HoldYouDown. She'll be showing off those 32DDDs!

Where ya goin? I don't wanna go crazy lookin for you down south if you're flashin some other trucker up in Billings.
*honk honk*

My Dom made me ride naked in the car on our last road trip. The thrill of being caught was so exhilarating! I spent the whole ride sucking him, giving him a hand job, or being fingered at stop lights!

My Dom made me ride naked in the car on our last road trip. The thrill of being caught was so exhilarating! I spent the whole ride sucking him, giving him a hand job, or being fingered at stop lights!

That's very hot

The closest I'll get to that is being braless in the middle of the night to get dinner, lol. I don't exactly look great topless regardless.

Location?

I went topless a couple times this week in the car. Very hot once was with hubby and him playing with them and then got my nipples hard before I ran into the store. A few other e times I was by myself and at least once I got myself off during the drive. Thankfully no accidents were caused ;)

Where do you live Kaleidoscope? Would love the opportunity to observe your untethered orbs.

love it and hello!

hey guys. just joined this forum. not sure how I didn't know about it sooner. anyways, hi!

back on topic, I love doing this. ive sometimes gone for a drive just to do it topless. or wearing an easy removable top, pulling along side a trucker and giving him a bit of a show ;)

hey guys. just joined this forum. not sure how I didn't know about it sooner. anyways, hi!

back on topic, I love doing this. ive sometimes gone for a drive just to do it topless. or wearing an easy removable top, pulling along side a trucker and giving him a bit of a show ;)

Welcome to the forum!
What color's your car? I'll be watchin for it. I'm overdue for one of those.

The closest I'll get to that is being braless in the middle of the night to get dinner, lol. I don't exactly look great topless regardless.

Who cares! Do it for you! Do it for the thrill. I dare you. Get in the car late one night and just hit the interstate. Roll down the windows and let the girls out for some air! You'll love it.

I rode a stretch of a few miles with my tits popped out of the top of my shirt. I did it as we drove past a convoy of truckers and my husband slowed down as we passed each one until they noticed. The horns were blowing for miles:D

One other time, and when I was pretty drunk, I put my bare feet on the windshield, pulled my skirt up and played with myself for a truck driver, we stayed next to him for about five miles.

I've also given hand jobs and blow jobs in the car while we're driving

The good thing is it encourages my husband to want to take vacations and road trips;)

Riding topless in a car is so tasteless and crude... one glance, and whoever´s looking at you has already seen everything!

Now, riding with a very breezy, very open blouse on, that´s another matter. People can be trying so hard to look through your clothes they may have an accident (and where is the fun if the voyeur does not risk crashing? ).

If you are (on the) cheap, there is also riding on a bike with no bottoms (showing off your underwear).

The closest I have come to doing this was having a strap on my tank top fall off my shoulders and giving a hint of tit. But I think I would like to go completely topless while driving late night

Riding topless in a car is so tasteless and crude... one glance, and whoever´s looking at you has already seen everything!

Now, riding with a very breezy, very open blouse on, that´s another matter. People can be trying so hard to look through your clothes they may have an accident (and where is the fun if the voyeur does not risk crashing? ).

If you are (on the) cheap, there is also riding on a bike with no bottoms (showing off your underwear).

That sounds amazing tbh holy shit

Back