Ride Along

kurrginatorX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 19, 2017
Posts
15,384
If you could pick just one historical figure with whom you could drive cross country and hold a meaningful conversation, who would it be?

I would choose Washington Irving
 
Aw Jesus Christ, let me think . . . hey, how about Jesus Christ.
 
Probably Carl Sagan. I wouldn't mind hearing stories from his NASA days and the Voyager missions.
 
Josephine Baker....whimsical.... just like me. We would ride along the streets of Paris!
 
Maybe Eleanor Roosevelt; or Anais Nin; or Frida Kahlo...
Definitely an artsy, visionary woman who loved other women.
 
Aw Jesus Christ, let me think . . . hey, how about Jesus Christ.

^ Is he an historical figure or a mythical one? :D


I'd go with Oscar Wilde or Leonardo DaVinci, cuz Buddha would rather walk.
Is kicking them out an option if they're bad company? :confused:

ETA I considered Hitler but he'd be a nazi about directions.:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top