openmind6977
Virgin
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2026
- Posts
- 3
Does this bother anyone when they give a blow job and then the gentleman gets off with no cum? Surgery took that away from me. Hate it as I always loved to eat my wife after filling her up.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That would be very disappointing.I've sucked a couple if guys that may have had a retro orgasm. They went soft basically gave me the thumbs up for a job (blow) well done but I couldnt taste any cum. Very disappointing, no reward for all that work!
I feel your pain. I had a spinal injury and an emergency op for a compressed spinal cord. Apart from causing problems with my legs and mobility, I now also have ED problems and my cock seems to have shrunk. Although I never lost bladder control, it has affected my flow rate which they tried to correct with medication for enlarged prostate. Side effects were no ejaculation when orgasming. My cum was going in reverse into my bladder and not out through my urethra. Once I stopped the medication, I was back to normal ejaculation, albeit still with ED.Medication has given me retro ejaculation and an enlarged prostate has made orgasm painful. Hate it, but it is what it is. The worse bit though is that my cock has shrunk as well.