Remember

bbx56

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 29, 2019
Posts
5,258
when the left said Stormy Daniels "had Trump's number?
 
Remember when Michael Avenatti was Trumps worst nightmare?
 
By the way, that Escort who the media flew to Thailand to interview in prison, admitted she made up all the dirt on Trump because she "feared for her life"
 
Soon I will add

Remember when you though Booby MuleLiar will have Trump in the POKEY?
 
Rory is You Nique

He is wrong about everything

(Didya see his Jussie thread? Gladly proclaiming the attack on him.....3 posts in, ole BUSYBODY said....HOAX):D
 
I rarely even open his threads...



His thought processes are as advanced as AOC's.
 
I read ol' ror's threads for the entertainment value.

The amount of effort he and the rest of the vocal mental incompetents put into making/finding/posting images/gif's about "you trumpers is goin' downnnn" is a huge laugh.
 
Anyone who chooses not to believe that he is Allah's gift to Lit is a Trumper as far as he can see...


;)
 
Back
Top