Remember me?

I don’t have the patience to reply individually, plz don’t be mad lol.

Some of you know me! I used to have a username from a Grateful Dead song haha. Also I was roughly 21/22 when I was posting before, and I’m 26 now. Time flies!

Here are some more pics/hints ;)

I don't, but I am very happy you returned! Gorgeous woman!

Amazing, glad to see you back, and your front, I wish you where around Banff, I bet you could make this landscape even sexier with that smile and body

You look fantastic and welcome back.

We will be happy to see anything and every thing your ear of share.

Some of you know me! I used to have a username from a Grateful Dead song haha. Also I was roughly 21/22 when I was posting before, and I’m 26 now. Time flies!

What Lit is all about...

:cattail::devil: I’m entertaining myself on here while I watch King Of The Hill.

Does anyone else still watch this show? Who are your favorite characters?

Also, pics

Last edited:
Ha...there's a throwback. Think i went through the cycle of all of them but loved Hank's Dad, Cotton

:cattail::devil: I’m entertaining myself on here while I watch King Of The Hill.

Also, pics

Right hang on...pics first.....yep lovely, really fucking lovely xxx

I have not seen that show for ages.....but Dale was hilarious :)

I’m gonna inundate y’all with pics today cuz there’s lots for you to get caught up on :p

^^okay ;)

Also, pics

I’ve just worked out, you probably left not long after I started browsing AmPics.

Must say you have a gorgeous body and I don’t mind you flooding me with pics.

Also, pics

Haven't watch it in a while. Great show. So many good characters no favorite but I used to work with a guy from Texas would talked just like Boomhauer.

Ha...there's a throwback. Think i went through the cycle of all of them but loved Hank's Dad, Cotton

Lmao Cotton is so awful but what do you expect from a guy that lost his shins I guess.

Right hang on...pics first.....yep lovely, really fucking lovely xxx

I have not seen that show for ages.....but Dale was hilarious :)

Thank you :kiss: Dale is my favorite, I have a lil crush on him :eek:

Haven't watch it in a while. Great show. So many good characters no favorite but I used to work with a guy from Texas would talked just like Boomhauer.

Haha there are some people in my neck of the woods that sound like Boomhauer too. Love it.

I can't say I remember you, but I can say these are some fantastic pictures. You are marvelously sexy and I'm glad you are here and sharing

Back