Religious wife transformation

violet998

Virgin
Religious wife transformation, necessity makes her compromise gradually, all the while remaining religious by finding religious justification for the changes.
Not elaborating more here.
Anyone interested to write a story about it? Will give more details on the idea if interested.

Last edited:
I remember reading a religious apologia defending a variety of very horny sex acts. It was a satire, or at least I think it was a satire. The author kept up the pretense pretty well and didn't stray into any really offensive areas, in my opinion. One thing that stood out in my mind was that the swallowing of semen he argued was a vital ritual act and if a woman didn't have a husband to provide it then another man of her congregation should oblige her. In addition to being a sexy read it was a great example of how someone can twist scripture to say what they want.

I have a story something like that. It's about a divorced mother with a horny teenage son. In order to keep him on the straight and narrow, she must gradually compromise her religious ideals, and keeps trying to justify it in her own mind.

Religious wife transformation, necessity makes her compromise gradually, all the while remaining religious by finding religious justification for the changes.
Anyone interested to write a story about it? Will give more details on the idea if interested.

Why not give them here? Why the secrecy?

Yet another new account asking for stories to be written...

I remember seeing years ago a video where a shady preacher convinces a good Christian woman that she has to sin in order to be forgiven. She resists saying that she's a good girl, but the preacher convinces her that just being good is not enough and soon she is seeing the light, and they go to bang town. I would like to see more stories take that idea and go whichever direction the author wants.

Would be interesting to write a story like this where she's with a young black male stripper. She finds religious justification for the things she does to him like sucking his cock and playing with his balls and ass.

I'd take this in a Jim Baker, Jessica Hahn direction. Religious leader, idolized by many. Over time he seduces her and convinces her she's serving God by serving him. They have an affair and it just gets more depraved. Soon she's fucking his friends and she's really into it. Lost in the pure sexual abandon of it.

When he tossed her aside for the new model, she takes her revenge, bringing his empire crashing down. Maybe with the preachers young male assistant who's seen how she's been used, and they do it together. Perhaps falling in love in the end.

I would suggest that all regular contributors be wary of this kind of request. You could find your work suddenly hi-jacked.

Back