Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great. :D Mine was the usual, but that's okay, sometimes the usual is exactly what one needs. :D

Very true. I've been working on mom's yard the past couple of days so it was nice to relax today. Tonight we're going to listen to a local band at a yuppy bar. :D

I almost learned how to back up a fifth-wheel trailer but ... well ... the yard took a little damage so I stopped. :eek:

That was probably wise. ;)

It's been a long time since I drove a tractor. Used to drive them on the farm, but that was sooooooo long ago. :rolleyes:

Are you saying we're old?!?!? :eek:

Ohhhhh...don't get me started!!!

Do YOU know what my mother said to me when I picked her up yesterday.

She gets in the car and the first thing she says is "I realized today that in 20 years I'll be dead."

I stared at her and she says, "well think about it I'm 60. I'll be 80 in 20 years."

I wanted to smack her!!!

Ohhhhh...don't get me started!!!

Do YOU know what my mother said to me when I picked her up yesterday.

She gets in the car and the first thing she says is "I realized today that in 20 years I'll be dead."

I stared at her and she says, "well think about it I'm 60. I'll be 80 in 20 years."

I wanted to smack her!!!

LMAO! Did she receive a message from above telling her exactly when she'll die???

I honestly wanted to. I told her well with that attitude she needs to live each day like she's 80. Prepare herself I guess. :rolleyes:

~Laughs~ I was talking about that earlier with someone. It's so easy to forget our age sometimes until we see the little ones running around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back