Redheads is someones Kryptonite

Red hed

I swear I saw her in the market recently

Attachments

• 757_1000[1].jpg
    757_1000[1].jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
Today's Theme: Nude Red Yoga.

Nope. Not a fetish as I found out doing my research. Seems a couple of yogarites thought they go nude so they could connect with nature and each other.
It took off in western society during the sexual revolution of the 60's and 70's, and is seeing a resurgence now.

86821.jpg

0_195ead_493610ac_orig.jpg

0_195e9f_19c37198_orig.jpg

tumblr_n04trnpYDd1snwea3o1_500.jpg

One More...

Bonus...

Last edited:
Today's Theme: Body art babes with a military theme.

Today ANZAC Day, where we reflect and remember those who served and died during times of war.

I could only find one redheads with a military theme.

bmeROBq.jpg

wP4h5v6.jpg

MBIFqmg.jpg

I swear I saw her in the market recently
Well she does have to shop sometime.

Thanks again Ben. I don't know how the car got washed in that pose though :confused:

Today ANZAC Day, where we reflect and remember those who served and died during times of war.

I could only find one redheads with a military theme.

wP4h5v6.jpg

This picture doesn't quite show it but I'm fairly certain that she is showing a camo toe.

Thanks again Ben. I don't know how the car got washed in that pose though :confused:

What car... ??

35.jpg

81758818.jpg

bodypaint002.jpg

tumblr_mci1g6Ad6F1rjhhgjo1_500.jpg

122.jpg

Last edited:
Today's Theme: Leg Warmers

I don't know why but they can look damn sexy. I use to wear them myself, but with a lot more clothes on than these girls wear. I might have to make a few pair for winter, or buy them if I'm feeling lazy :D

zFUJ1nC.jpg

3iSxZVD.jpg

This picture doesn't quite show it but I'm fairly certain that she is showing a camo toe.
I'm sure they all got camel toe to a certain degree ;)

What car... ??

Yep. That would be the one.

craiger58 Thanks for the pics. That busty one sure is busty, and I like the mirror one too.

I don't know why but they can look damn sexy. I use to wear them myself, but with a lot more clothes on than these girls wear. I might have to make a few pair for winter, or buy them if I'm feeling lazy :D

Last edited:
Today's Theme: Reds in Water

Water. Its where all life forms evolve from. It’s a life giver, sustainer, and a place where we have some fun.

Our body is 60% water, our brain 70%water and our lungs 90%. We, as humans can survive longer without food (3 weeks), but will perish after 3 days if there is no water.

On a boiling hot day, you run into the water at the beached at Newcastle, and shocked still by the fidget Antarctic water carried up by currents. But the feel of the water, when finally use to it, is sublime. To lay in a tub of water, frothed with bubbles, after a hard days work is good for the mind, body and spirit, and I have fallen asleep a few times like this. Water can also be sexy fun time.

Bath time fun

FF9tHrH.jpg

Care for a . . . . . spa?

TqXKYWE.jpg

What can I say? She says it all :)

BYHvme7.jpg

My favorite pic. Red Immersed.

NoMqywY.jpg

Doesn't fit today's theme, but...

No worries Ben. We might do a 'view from above' theme tomorrow if I have a spare moment today to look.

Water. Its where all life forms evolve from. It’s a life giver, sustainer, and a place where we have some fun.

Our body is 60% water, our brain 70%water and our lungs 90%. We, as humans can survive longer without food (3 weeks), but will perish after 3 days if there is no water.

On a boiling hot day, you run into the water at the beached at Newcastle, and shocked still by the fidget Antarctic water carried up by currents. But the feel of the water, when finally use to it, is sublime. To lay in a tub of water, frothed with bubbles, after a hard days work is good for the mind, body and spirit, and I have fallen asleep a few times like this. Water can also be sexy fun time.

Last edited:
Today's Theme: Reds and the pervy view.

Today's Theme: Reds and the pervy view.

There is a sexual deviant in all of us.

Enjoy. :)

Red and that view

S1ZbUpP.jpg

Coy and cleavage

Hdtj6bC.jpg

Red in Red

W76jOsT.jpg

Luscious in Pink.

HAsgZtX.jpg

Ben! Did you get carried away with all the pic posting and bonuses?
Love the breasts on the woman kneeling in the sand. Women would almost kill for a set of those. Thanks again.

OMG! She looks so similar to when I was about that age, even the permed hair :eek:
Except I had much bigger fuckable tits :D

Thanks for your contribution Dreamliner

My pleasure Sidonie. Now, perhaps you might be tempted to post one of yourself? ;)

Today's Theme: Sexy Reds in Bed

Sex! It’s great isn’t it? Sex can be erotic, sexy, stimulating, seductive, sensual and down right fun?
It can be as intense or as sweet as you want it to be. Ever laughed when your getting down and dirty, or trying something new?
It’s all about enjoying yourself, and your partner if you have one.

Red Temptress

OMWpukX.jpg

Two in the bed with Red

tNUHoTe.jpg

Can't tell if she's a red head, but she's wearing one of my favourite colors.

Hm8RhgU.jpg

My pleasure Sidonie. Now, perhaps you might be tempted to post one of yourself? ;)

Nope. I came across a better one that looks closer to me. Now this looks more like the fun person who would jack you off while on the back of a motor bike :D

Fun Red

Sex! It’s great isn’t it? Sex can be erotic, sexy, stimulating, seductive, sensual and down right fun?
It can be as intense or as sweet as you want it to be. Ever laughed when your getting down and dirty, or trying something new?
It’s all about enjoying yourself, and your partner if you have one.

Last edited:
I love red heads but not actually dated one unfortunately but would love to see a red landing strip. This would be so hot.

Back