Recommendation (Incest Stories)

Hi everyone, let me start by saying this is my first time posting on the forums, though I have been reading here for close to a decade. If this is not the right location for this thread (I could not see a clearly appropriate location) could a mod possibly move it to the right spot?

With that out of the way, I am looking for some new stories to read, preferably in the incest category, and would appreciate recommendations.

Things I like:

*Male MC (Female if Lesbian)
*Brother/Sister (Bonus for younger sister)
*Mother/Son
*Cousins
*Aunt/Nephew
*Long Stories
*Spanking, Rough Sex, Peeing, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Assplay, Squirting
*Romance
*Futanari (True hermaphrodite prefered)

Things I will read if the story is really good:

*Female MC
*Father/Daughter
*Short Stories

Things I will not read:

*Other Male Involvement (No sharing girls with other guys)
*Scat, Hardcore BDSM, Master/Slave, NonCon

I will try to update later with a list of stories I have read and what I liked about them.

Hi everyone, let me start by saying this is my first time posting on the forums, though I have been reading here for close to a decade. If this is not the right location for this thread (I could not see a clearly appropriate location) could a mod possibly move it to the right spot?

With that out of the way, I am looking for some new stories to read, preferably in the incest category, and would appreciate recommendations.

Things I like:

*Mother/Son
*Cousins
*Aunt/Nephew
*Long Stories
*Romance

*Female MC
*Father/Daughter
*Short Stories

Things I will not read:

I will try to update later with a list of stories I have read and what I liked about them.

Yeah, yeah. We get it. You like to beat off to written erotica but you have standards. :)

Yeah, yeah. We get it. You like to beat off to written erotica but you have standards. :)

I mean, I dont know if I would say standards as much as content preferences, but sure.

The Bardic obviously came from a close-knit family unit.

Actually I am not particularly close with my family, nor have I ever had any incestuous thoughts about them, for some reason I just really enjoy reading that genre. Or if you are talking about my name that just came from me being a D&D nerd.

Someone mentions under age consent and this pops up. What a coincidence

I'm not sure what this has to do with my post, as I in no way even inferred anything about under age consent. Like I said, this is literally my first time ever posting on these forums and I just wanted to see if anyone had some recommendations for stories that fit my tastes. I guess I came to the wrong place.

For Sibcest I would recommend DoctorHook. It's not my wheel house but his are great. He has a nice mom/son too. Also Xarth and onehitwanda.

Read mine for D/d. Definitely story oriented.

Ahabscribe and Pacofear are good places to start--classic Lit Tales and very popular

Things I like:

*Mother/Son
*Cousins
*Aunt/Nephew
*Long Stories
*Romance

*Female MC
*Father/Daughter
*Short Stories

Things I will not read:

For Sibcest I would recommend DoctorHook. It's not my wheel house but his are great. He has a nice mom/son too. Also Xarth and onehitwanda.

Read mine for D/d. Definitely story oriented.

Ahabscribe and Pacofear are good places to start--classic Lit Tales and very popular

I'll give some of those a look, thanks!

I mean, I dont know if I would say standards as much as content preferences, but sure.

Actually I am not particularly close with my family, nor have I ever had any incestuous thoughts about them, for some reason I just really enjoy reading that genre. Or if you are talking about my name that just came from me being a D&D nerd.

I'm not sure what this has to do with my post, as I in no way even inferred anything about under age consent. Like I said, this is literally my first time ever posting on these forums and I just wanted to see if anyone had some recommendations for stories that fit my tastes. I guess I came to the wrong place.

Psychologically speaking, being denied what one truly desires is a common cause for compulsive behavior. :)

GO to 1. Site Index 2. Stories 3. Scrolldown 4. find Search function - and work the rest out for yourself.

If still in doubt ask on the Authors Hangout, not here.

I was wondering which twisted fucks would be recommending incest stories...

:eek:

And now, I know...

BettyBoop

figures

Back