(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

Let's not wish any more snow on us here - I PROMISE I will keep posting pics even if we get a freakish heat wave and it goes to 90 tomorrow. Can someone make that happen? I'd rather wear my bikini instead of sweaters ;)

Attachments

• wine_21.jpg
    wine_21.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 644
  • wine_22.jpg
    wine_22.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 642
  • wine_23.jpg
    wine_23.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,178
Let's not wish any more snow on us here - I PROMISE I will keep posting pics even if we get a freakish heat wave and it goes to 90 tomorrow. Can someone make that happen? I'd rather wear my bikini instead of sweaters ;)

love the pics,

I vote no clothes but a few bikini pics sound yummy

I will see what I can do about the heatwave

you really are wicked sexy and made my night with your on all four pose! :heart:
Its all those people singing Let it snow ,let it snow to blame for this!
And the Canadians with left blowers!

M, you have such a sexy effing ass! Love that last pic, especially...rawr!:devil::kiss:

After a lot of cold weather, we're having some days in the mid 60s here. I'll send it your way.

hope you had a great weekend. 22 and 23 are outstanding.

love the wine series... you got a great bum and looks like you know how to use it. love the doggy position and you look like you do as well. fucking hot!

Next time you're in NY you should PM me ;)

Just when I was Thinking, things couldn't get any better .. ;)

attachment.php

You have Such a Lovely Ass and that outfit .. :devil: .. I'd enjoy Slapping That !!! And :kiss: ing It all Better .. I'll Definitely PM You Sexy .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

You need to consider posing professionally,

then we can all say that we saw her in her amateur days

Deal....

xoxoxo

where's my warm weather? it's 12 here with the wind chill today :(

you really are wicked sexy and made my night with your on all four pose! :heart:
Its all those people singing Let it snow ,let it snow to blame for this!
And the Canadians with left blowers!

glad you enjoyed that pose ;)

So sexy getting all snowed in!!!!!

More coming tomorrow!!!

shush! no more snow! we have enough! :eek:

hope you had a great weekend. 22 and 23 are outstanding.

weekend was good - thanks! :kiss:

love the wine series... you got a great bum and looks like you know how to use it. love the doggy position and you look like you do as well. fucking hot!

thanks hun :kiss:

Just when I was Thinking, things couldn't get any better ..

You have Such a Lovely Ass and that outfit .. :devil: .. I'd enjoy Slapping That !!! And :kiss: ing It all Better .. I'll Definitely PM You Sexy ..

things can always get better :D

You need to consider posing professionally,

then we can all say that we saw her in her amateur days

haha - i'll keep that in mind, but i'm enjoying my amateur days ;)

So, J & I were busy taking pics last night for a Christmas set - and I snapped a selfie to give everyone a preview of what you're getting for Christmas! :D

Hope you enjoy! :kiss:

Attachments

• present_preview.jpg
    present_preview.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,331
So, J & I were busy taking pics last night for a Christmas set - and I snapped a selfie to give everyone a preview of what you're getting for Christmas! :D

Very Well Done Nymnm, You look Great !!!

attachment.php

Glasses just add Lady :) , Wanna sit on Santa's Lap :devil:

omg naughty librarian ? have i forgot to return my christmas books again ? dammit .. how will you punish me ?

It's snowing here. Lots and lots of snow...

since we can't go anywhere - it's picture time! :D

As much as I hate to shovel it, it is nice when it slows life down for a day, keeping us inside. Somehow, we always find ways to keep ourselves occupied... :cattail:

Sexy pics, as always!

mmm sounds perfect! My vote's on for an early summer!

Very festive...the one I'd unwrap first, for sure!

nymnm whew once again, you just look so damn gorgeous.:rose: I am stunned lost for words actually.

There are several of the hottest women ever, on this site and babe you are definitely one of them. You have it all. Extremely hot Body, sex appeal, beautiful eyes, gorgeous smile, sexy sultry looks. Words are just not enough babe.:heart:
Mouth watering and dick dripping good.:devil:

You guy is so lucky hope he knows it. Orgasms and alcohol that is my kinda mix "wow".

You can go from girl next door to goddess in a New York minute. You're a natural in front of the camera, and your photographer knows how to capture the pose at it's best.

Back