(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

Hmmm... I can probably scrounge up a Santa hat somewhere ;)

And thank you right back...I'd certainly like to get my Claus into you...I'd say you might find a string of lights and let the camera roll!

With that body on display what kind of nerf tard looks at teeth, come on man did you see those legs or those tasty nipples???

nerf tard made me giggle :D

Yes, you naked! :kiss:

well then, Merry Christmas hun! that's the easiest request to fill :kiss:

And thank you right back...I'd certainly like to get my Claus into you...I'd say you might find a string of lights and let the camera roll!

ooo.. your Claus into me... lots of witty comments tonight :)

Christmas lights are on the list too! I'm pretty excited to play around with the lights and see what we can get for photos :devil:

if you were a horse I might can about your teeth as you are a woman making your laugh and enjoying your state of undress is my pleasure.
Please tell me all about your nipples and your perfect sized breast!

Christmas bows placed in certain areas then removed or just more of you naked is my request

nerf tard made me giggle :D

well then, Merry Christmas hun! that's the easiest request to fill :kiss:

ooo.. your Claus into me... lots of witty comments tonight :)

Christmas lights are on the list too! I'm pretty excited to play around with the lights and see what we can get for photos :devil:

I can be quite clever when I want to get sleighed...

Thanks everyone for the support :kiss:

Now, we should move back to more positive, happy topics - me naked! :D

And since it's snowing again - I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit and giving a lot of thought to what to do for Christmas photos. Suggestions? So far I've seen mistletoe and candy cane requests... what else? :devil:

absolutely! stay positive! fuck the naysayers and keep posting! you are such a delight to see, beautiful. great wine series! more please! and make mine sin and lust with a hint of eroticism... great thread!

How rude of me Merry or is it Happy Christmas?
You sure make stocking look good ;)

absolutely! stay positive! fuck the naysayers and keep posting! you are such a delight to see, beautiful. great wine series! more please! and make mine sin and lust with a hint of eroticism... great thread!

Thanks hun! :)

There are always going to be haters... can't nobody bring me down ;)

How rude of me Merry or is it Happy Christmas?
You sure make stocking look good ;)

Ah. I'm okay with either one. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays... whichever you prefer! :D

Thanks everyone for the support :kiss:

Now, we should move back to more positive, happy topics - me naked! :D

And since it's snowing again - I'm starting to get into the Christmas spirit and giving a lot of thought to what to do for Christmas photos. Suggestions? So far I've seen mistletoe and candy cane requests... what else? :devil:

You have a amazing face and and body! If you want to take off all your clothes nobody will stop you! :cattail:

Christmas bows... check!
More naked photos... check!

Oh dear... you can be quite clever! I like that ;)

I'm inspired...you know...by the, uh, season. And no, that is NOT a lump of coal...I'm naughty AND nice.

I'm inspired...you know...by the, uh, season. And no, that is NOT a lump of coal...I'm naughty AND nice.

Glad it's not a lump of coal! ;)

And J and I were just having the naughty or nice conversation - he thinks I'm nicely naughty :devil:

If your really naughty enough for someone then that's being very nice....crap Santa's gonna need a new list !

How does Santa call out to his slutty woman? HO, HO ,HO!

Glad it's not a lump of coal! ;)

And J and I were just having the naughty or nice conversation - he thinks I'm nicely naughty :devil:

That sounds like the best way to be...year 'round. You never know when the list will be checked...and checked twice.

If your really naughty enough for someone then that's being very nice....crap Santa's gonna need a new list !

How does Santa call out to his slutty woman? HO, HO ,HO!

I broke Santa's list... shit!

There's gonna be a lot of kids really mad at me :devil:

Ditto that--someone needs a thumbing

That either sounds really painful, or really amazing! ;)

That sounds like the best way to be...year 'round. You never know when the list will be checked...and checked twice.

It is the best way to be all the time :D

Just because you're all awesome - here's some more pictures :D

Attachments

• wine_12.jpg
    wine_12.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 631
  • wine_13.jpg
    wine_13.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 726
WOW!
Oh please take off them panties and show me that ass!
*drools and licks the screen*

nymnm great pic's, love the outfit too hmmm, Gorgeous, just simply Gorgeous, The naysayers and bogens are fucking either blind or trippin obviously. The eyes say it all, sexy, and hot as hell all the way. mmmmm yyyyuuummmmmy

Back