Proposing a NEW chain story start-up!

Much appreciated!

I'll keep paying attention to this thread cus I'd like to write for this if things clear up or if it looks like it needs one more. If that happens hit me up and I'll make time.

Thank you, dear author. I have begun trying to set up a timetable for the "links" of the story. I'll definitely take you up on your offer if things go too slowly. You've already been quite helpful!

If we're lucky, contributors will be able to add later

I'm submitting the chain story idea to the moderators now!

If you can't (or don't want to) contribute to the story at present--but might like to eventually--there is probably no need to worry. I'm hoping that Laurel will allow us to keep this chain open-ended after we have begun it. After all, there are eight such chain stories as we speak!

Last edited:
I believe that the Lit rules for Chain Stories is that unless they have an official end like the Literoticum Murders did that they are techincally open ended and anybody who wants to can write in them without issue so Laurel (not Lauren :D ) will most likely leave it open just her the the standard operating procedures.

This story may or may not be open ended. Since you listed the departments of the hospital (and the slight bit of clarity on each department probably went a long way) that may constitute a set number of chapters to Laurel. I stand by my statement though that you might want to nix that, not everybody is into feet, or urine fetishes and if those are the only things open when Writer X arrives they may very well just take a pass on things. Unless you are looking to have a story with a definitive end (which you clearly are not) the more open ended you can be the happier everybody, everybody in this case means you, and the more openings you'll have.

Cripple sex...

Considering it is an inside joke between my boyfriend and me, I am up for one about an MS patient and his uptight nurse. But our dark humour demands that it be subtitled...Cripple Sex. Is that a problem? I do really know my stuff with this one...both the serious and the funny. I can shoot for end of June...but can I post it sooner if I get to it.

Opps...just realised that I need to clarify...MS (Multiple Sclerosis) would be neurology,

Considering it is an inside joke between my boyfriend and me, I am up for one about an MS patient and his uptight nurse. But our dark humour demands that it be subtitled...Cripple Sex. Is that a problem? I do really know my stuff with this one...both the serious and the funny. I can shoot for end of June...but can I post it sooner if I get to it.

Opps...just realised that I need to clarify...MS (Multiple Sclerosis) would be neurology,

I hope you do it. I know there's an audience and if you know how to blend the serious with humor that's a real talent. Hope to see you as part of the chain gang.

That's a unique idea. By all means!

If you can keep it from getting too depressing, I think this idea would work wonderfully well for the chain. Please do, dear author!

Back