Profile doesn't update, and can't update email

Neon_Ultra

Disciple of Deviance
Hello,

I have two problems. I've tried updating my bio, but the changes don't appear on my viewable profile. I've searched for anyone else saying the same issue, and found a suggestion from a couple years ago to use the Old Control Panel to make changes, but apparently that isn't a thing anymore or at least isn't reachable.

Is it simply a case of waiting for the profile to update and be viewable by others? But then why are the options of the bio different from what we can edit? My bio has options like 'Smoke' and 'Drink' which are not things we can edit anymore, instead replaced in the edit profile section by 'Hobbies' and 'Pets'.

My second problem is I have changed my email address. Literotica sends a confirmation email to me with a button or a link to activate it. But on the link either of them send me to, after writing my username and the activation code, clicking the button 'Activate' does nothing, nada. I've tried on my laptop and on my phone both. It simply does nothing. On my laptop it doesn't even depress.

Please help if anyone can,

Thanks!

NU

Edit: And now two new problems have cropped up! My edit profile section says "Can't save profile. Server error." and the "My Options" panel says "JWT has expired. Renew"

This seems to be becoming a bigger issue still!

Same Problem

I have the same problem. Tried to change the email address, but the verification link wouldn't activate it. I had to create a whole new user profile, and now the messaging from the bio page doesn't work. It tell you your email has been sent, but it never makes it to my gmail account.

I've contacted 3 different editors, and none have replied, more than likely because the messaging doesn't work.

Very frustrating. This needs to be addressed.

I have the same problem. Tried to change the email address, but the verification link wouldn't activate it. I had to create a whole new user profile, and now the messaging from the bio page doesn't work. It tell you your email has been sent, but it never makes it to my gmail account.

I've contacted 3 different editors, and none have replied, more than likely because the messaging doesn't work.

Very frustrating. This needs to be addressed.

Ah that explains why I never heard back from a friend I messaged. That's so annoying.

I also have been unable to change my email for a couple weeks despite several attempts. I get the verification email and click on it, but nothing happens. It is somewhat working in that it detects an incorrect code if I supply the wrong one, but the correct one does not do anything.

Because it didn't work, as suggested in the verification email, I replied to webmaster@literotica.com, but no response.

I also have been unable to change my email for a couple weeks despite several attempts. I get the verification email and click on it, but nothing happens. It is somewhat working in that it detects an incorrect code if I supply the wrong one, but the correct one does not do anything.

Because it didn't work, as suggested in the verification email, I replied to webmaster@literotica.com, but no response.

I did too, and also got no response :/

Back