Pretty Girls With Nice Cocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
604851.jpg

Alluring with the glasses and heels.

Worthy....?

I think sHe'll fit right in

https://cdn06.**********/uploads/photos/2019/04/297876/bdsmlr-297876-kyNQhdVxby-og.jpg

I get turned on by a cross dressing regular guy with make up and wig or not just women's clothes, negligess with his cock hanging out- the real model professional type photos, although nice, don't do it for me as much

I get turned on by a cross dressing regular guy with make up and wig or not just women's clothes, negligess with his cock hanging out- the real model professional type photos, although nice, don't do it for me as much
Here I am! I'm a 65 year old bi-sexual, full-time CD, but hardly a model! We are currently on an extended vacation and right now I am in bra, thong, garter belt, hose, and heels waiting for my wife to finish getting ready to continue our trip. I will be wearing a short sun dress over my current attire for travel.

That would be great too but all the 3rd party hosts like photo bucket are no longer free....so you have to put up with the stuff we can find links to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back