Predator prey hunt in vegas in June

skiing_js

Virgin
What: The goal is similar to capture the flag or a poker run in a wilderness area outside of vegas. The prey will have a 5 min head start and work their way to a specific landmark. They take a card from that landmark and then come back to the starting line to finish. At any point they are subject to "predators" capturing them and doing what they want to the prey sexually. They can take the prey right there until he/she is done, release her back then find another person. Or kidnap her and take her back somewhere (assuming this is within her rules and she doesn't call a safety) or take turns on her with other predators.

Who: Looking for potential predators (male or female), prey (only female), a host (male or females), and a safety coordinator (male or female). For anybody interested please let me know and I will send you a questionnaire.
Safeties: Each prey comes with their own set of rules and the predators are required to know that prey's rules and follow them. There is a universal safe word, safe gesture, and each participate will be wearing a reversible vest (green means go, red means a safety time out) with their name or alias on it so the predators can reference that individuals rules.

When: This will take place in June 24th. Interested people will be invited to a pre meeting the night before. Predators will be required to attend, prey is optional but will be able to veto any participate if they don't meet their requirements. If all goes well everybody will have an invite to the next day.

Where: undisclosed location in the desert that will be revealed at the pre meeting.

Extras: no money exchanged, no "prize" awarded to a prey that makes it to the end (legal issues). Predators will required to carry a backpack with items for this desert setting: flashlight, water, ground cover, condoms (if some prey is requiring it). The predators and prey will be in contact with a safety coordinator to take care of any issues that might crop up: sprained ankles, skinned knee, lost, ect.

Potential changes: The goal is to have the same number of predators and prey. However often people flake and don't show. Either way there's no guarantees every predators is able to capture prey. If there weather doesn't not cooperate or other problems that may come up the setting may change to on the strip! This would change the dynamic of the "capture" into more of a tag situation, a predator tags a prey she is "captured" and follows the predator back to his room. This takes away some of the kink on the animalistic capture but adds another kink element of a prey never knowing where a predator can be in the crowd.
future: If you can't make this one there might be future events at different locations

I would totally love this! How often do you hold it? I may not be able to make June :(

Back