PreCum

Edging

Mine doesn't have much taste compared to cum, but I always find it hot to milk a drop or two out and then bring my finger to my tongue.

When I edge I love to lick it off my finger tips......not really any taste at all until I am close to cumming.

Love it. I lick it off my fingers and smear it on my lips and anus when I masturbate.

I’m jealous. My entire life I’ve never had more than just a drip of it. I envy those of you who have it flowing.

I do love having a man in my mouth who is a very messy pre cummer though. It just adds to the excitement!

Delicious

I love to edge for hours, and love the feeling of my precum flowing up and out of my cock. Some days it’s really sweet, but I love to scoop it up with my finger and coat my lips with it. So slippery and yummy

I love to edge for hours, and love the feeling of my precum flowing up and out of my cock. Some days it’s really sweet, but I love to scoop it up with my finger and coat my lips with it. So slippery and yummy

I also love the taste of my pre cum. But I also love the taste of my cum. Cum should never go to waste 👅

Jealous, I can only produce the smallest amount.
Would love to see my cock leaking like some of these

Back