Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 6

Responding to your kind request...I took 2 pictures and couldn't decide, so I'll post both. 38C currently...tho my newest bra is a 36D.

attachment.php

attachment.php

A nice day to let them breathe a little. 40H

so many sexy ladies. thanks for sharing!1

I was asked to post so here is one picture that was given to me from a shoot I did. They had the fishnet outfit for me. I love when they have outfits for me no matter what they are as long as they fit me :) This one I wore and felt I felt super sexxy for them in it!

This was a very fun session posing for all of them! One of the more memorable shoots I did! I think you can tell from the smile on my face, and they were all smiling too, that we had a blast!!

0Ooozsy7_o.jpg

I was asked to post so here is one picture that was given to me from a shoot I did. They had the fishnet outfit for me. I love when they have outfits for me no matter what they are as long as they fit me :) This one I wore and felt I felt super sexxy for them in it!

This was a very fun session posing for all of them! One of the more memorable shoots I did! I think you can tell from the smile on my face, and they were all smiling too, that we had a blast!!

0Ooozsy7_o.jpg

Very sexy!

0Ooozsy7_o.jpg

Looking great and very sexy!

0Ooozsy7_o.jpg

Wow Liz, just wow. You are all woman. Gorgeous!

Be Respectful

FYI guys - If a woman shares her photo as an attachment or a link, one of the main reasons she might be doing so is that she doesn't want her photo to be displayed in the thread itself. If this is the choice that a woman makes, do not take it upon yourself to take her photo and post it in the thread. That is absolutely not acceptable. I have sent a PM to the person who did this with my photo today. If the photo is not removed from his post, I will be contacting the board moderator.

2/9/22 - My thanks to the AmPic mod for addressing this before the other poster involved even had a chance to reply to my PM. Thanks also to the other poster for the apology.

Last edited:
FYI guys - If a woman shares her photo as an attachment or a link, one of the main reasons she might be doing so is that she doesn't want her photo to be displayed in the thread itself. If this is the choice that a woman makes, do not take it upon yourself to take her photo and post it in the thread. That is absolutely not acceptable.

I would hope no one does that

FYI guys - If a woman shares her photo as an attachment or a link, one of the main reasons she might be doing so is that she doesn't want her photo to be displayed in the thread itself. If this is the choice that a woman makes, do not take it upon yourself to take her photo and post it in the thread. That is absolutely not acceptable. I have sent a PM to the person who did this with my photo today. If the photo is not removed from his post, I will be contacting the board moderator.

I hope you get a response, you deserve respect as all who post here do :rose: ((Hugs))

I can't post many I am in unless they allow me. Even though I am in them I am not the owner.

Don’t know why I would ever think to follow such a gorgeous picture from Swannie, but it’s how the cookie crumbled this time!

A final Hooray at work before I’m off on vacation.

Hope you’re doing well Fred. 💜

attachment.php

You look incredible… have a great vacation

Hi, got a friendly request to show off the wife's tits to you again. :)

She's still shy about showing her face, but was flattered you wanted to see her topless.

:)

Enjoy!

Looks delicious, your a lucky man

Back