Mmmm very nice indeed, need I say more? :kiss::kiss:

Yep, still want to touch :p

Hanging out nice and proud

Sweet , perfect lighting for that selfie :rose:

Thanks for sharing
:devil:

Thanks guys!

Evening all, hope you fella's don't mind 38DD

Are you kidding me? I don't mind at all, just keep bringing those big gorgeous tits here for our viewing pleasure. I dare say you know how to fill out a top nicely. Thank you

Just felt like taking a pic tonight. I hope you all like it. 42DD

Attachments

• 20200925_191255.jpg
    20200925_191255.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 15
Fred asked me to post this for him because he's back in the hospital.

He's been retaining a lot of fluid in his legs and now the fluid is around his heart, so he wanted me to ask for your thoughts and prayers. He's a strong man, but it never hurts to ask for extra help.

He loves you all and thanks you for your support!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sweet talikat, THANK YOU!!!! It was a hell of time. Chest tubes ..being in ICU. When having to wait to get two covid19 tests clean so I can go back to home. But my luck holds using TENS UNIT burn hold in my leg. Not good for diabetic. Still have two holes in mt heel and foot.

THANKS to all the guys and the lovely ladies for well wishes . ladies for sharing lovely pictures.

Hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Last edited:
Fred asked me to post this for him because he's back in the hospital.

He's been retaining a lot of fluid in his legs and now the fluid is around his heart, so he wanted me to ask for your thoughts and prayers. He's a strong man, but it never hurts to ask for extra help.

He loves you all and thanks you for your support!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sweet talikat, THANK YOU!!!! It was a hell of time. Chest tubes ..being in ICU. When having to wait to get two covid19 tests clean so I can go back to home. But my luck holds using TENS UNIT burn hold in my leg. Not good for diabetic. Still have two holes in mt heel and foot.

THANKS to all the guys and the lovely ladies for well wishes . ladies for sharing lovely pictures.

old borg fred

Pretty Lady, THANK YOU for the get well wishes. WOW Very Pretty Top and Wonderful Smile!!!

evermyre-08-31-2020, 0738 PM
attachment.php
p3236

Thank You for sharing.

Hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

old borg fred

Yay!! So glad you're back and doing better fred!! Will keep up the prayers for healing. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back