Polling Readers

RoyalAuthor

Certified Fresh
Joined
Oct 7, 2019
Posts
264
Long story short, I think I might want to poll my readers for what previously introduced characters they want to participate in a specific chapter I'm planning down the road, as a thank you for following me. Figured I'd post a link to a poll on my bio page and give them a series of options to vote for. My question is, has anyone done something like this, and if so, what's a good free website to use to create the poll? Thanks for your input in advance.
 
Can you link outside Literotica on your profile? I don't think so.

--Annie
 
It seems like you can put plaintext URLs into your bio area just fine, it's not a clickable link but people can copy and paste it into their address bar.

I don't know if there are any filters or prohibitions on what kind of links you can put there, but some people put links to spotify and YouTube playlists, and Lit/Laurel seems to either not notice or not care.

Presumably links to pay sites or something wouldn't be allowed🤷🏼
 
You can definitely link out to Patreon, and I think to Smashwords and Amazon.
 
Long story short, I think I might want to poll my readers for what previously introduced characters they want to participate in a specific chapter I'm planning down the road, as a thank you for following me. Figured I'd post a link to a poll on my bio page and give them a series of options to vote for. My question is, has anyone done something like this, and if so, what's a good free website to use to create the poll? Thanks for your input in advance.

I use Poll-Maker.

https://www.poll-maker.com/
 
Long story short, I think I might want to poll my readers for what previously introduced characters they want to participate in a specific chapter I'm planning down the road, as a thank you for following me. Figured I'd post a link to a poll on my bio page and give them a series of options to vote for. My question is, has anyone done something like this, and if so, what's a good free website to use to create the poll? Thanks for your input in advance.


My bro has used www.SurveyMonkey.com
 
You can definitely link out to Patreon, and I think to Smashwords and Amazon.
Some pay sites like these even have dedicated fields on the profile page but it’s a select list which doesn’t include some popular sites.
 
Back
Top