Police officers shoot and kill Los Angeles security guard

DeluxAuto

AntiSocial Extrovert
Police officers shoot and kill Los Angeles security guard: 'He ran because he was scared'

“Deputies engaged in a short foot pursuit between the two businesses, at some point the deputies contacted the suspect and that’s when the deputy-involved shooting occurred,” the spokesman said, adding that it was not immediately clear how many officers were fired.

Andrew Heney, owner of the Freeway autoshop, told a local CBS affiliate: “We had a security guard that was out front, because we had just had certain issues with people tagging and stuff like that.

“And then the police came up, and they pulled their guns on him and he ran because he was scared, and they shot and killed him. He’s got a clean background and everything. There’s no reason.”

The sheriff’s department said a handgun was found where the man, who died at the scene, was shot. Family members disputed that Guardado was armed. It was not clear if he had been wearing a uniform.

Guardado’s sister told reporters: “I lost a part of me, it’s empty, and I’m never gonna have him back. I’m never gonna see him, he’s never gonna talk to me, I’m just, I can’t, I just can’t believe this happened to my brother. It really hurts me.”

I tend to take all this shit with a grain of salt cuz half the time it comes out that things weren't as they seemed at first but it sure wouldn't be the first time cops planted a gun on a dude they shot.

He's only running away from the police while holding a gun. He must be harmless.

Must have been one of those people who can shoot straight at a target behind him while running away, ala Pawnee Bill.

giphy.gif

Can you really blame him for being scared?

Some cop will probably shoot someone for pissing their pants in a life-threatening manner
Everything is fucked up

he's black. he's running, that means he just stole my television or raped my wife, right?

Whatever happened to good old american school shootings?

Oh right...

I guess someone needs to pick up the slack.

Let us employ some D'Auto type logic this morning, shall we?

Too many police in Minneapolis lead to another shooting.

Police are violence incarnate!!!

Defund the Police.

Fire the pigs.

:cool:

Too many police in Minneapolis lead to another shooting.

Police are violence incarnate!!!

Defund the Police.
Fire the pigs.

Where did I employ any logic at all let alone the logic you ascribed to me? It's way too early for you to be lying already.

Yet he never fired a round.... carrying a gun doesn't give the cop authority to shoot, with your justification he mine as well of shot his partner too

Back