elizabeth22673
Daddy's Little Girl
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2006
- Posts
- 20,494
TheWifesHubby said:Ohhhh my!!!!
That is a very lucky red toy. When I come back in my next life, I wanna be a sex toy.
cool! wanna be my sex toy

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
TheWifesHubby said:Ohhhh my!!!!
That is a very lucky red toy. When I come back in my next life, I wanna be a sex toy.

TheWifesHubby said:Never.
I was licking the screen, thats why it took me so long to respond.![]()
mattdchef said:wow that shot is incredible!

purfecthost said:hello again wee sis....hope you're having a chilling evening![]()
![]()
elizabeth22673 said:how about another toy pic?
quickshadow said:that toy looks kinda small, wouldn't you like something bigger?

pookies said:Mmmm looks like my toy. Delicious babe!![]()
thanks for the "toy pic". Looks incredible...elizabeth22673 said:how about another toy pic?
elizabeth22673 said:cool! wanna be my sex toy![]()
blueboy1957 said:thanks for the "toy pic". Looks incredible...

elizabeth22673 said:oh my! i wish it wasn't the screen you were a lickin'![]()
TheWifesHubby said:Me too. Love to make you squirm with each lick of that sweet wet pussy.

elizabeth22673 said:mmmmm when i'm really being pleasured, i do squirm quite a bit.![]()
danno99 said:i'd love to make you squirm

I will be waiting with a smile on my face....elizabeth22673 said:thanks sweetie! i have a couple more i can post tonight if everyone is interested.![]()
elizabeth22673 said:mmmmm when i'm really being pleasured, i do squirm quite a bit.![]()

pookies said:Miss you too doll. I'm off and on quite a bit. Was taking a wee break this week.
Hope life is treating you well...you sexy lady!!![]()
ldharris said:Now all I can do is wipe up the drool from the floor and all over me, looking great honey.
