Plus Size Chick's First Pic Thread

waving goodbye for a while. hoping you all have a wonderful saturday.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends :)
 
elizabeth22673 said:
waving goodbye for a while. hoping you all have a wonderful saturday.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends :)

you too elizabeth, 'see' you soon :kiss:
 
elizabeth22673 said:
well i don't like to toot my own horn....you'll have to take me for a test drive. hee hee :devil:

MMMM *grins and purrs* I would love to take you for a test drive... when can I? :D
 
I must say that it one sexy new av!!! Any chance of seeing the full size picture of it? Or have you already posted it, and I've missed it?
 
elizabeth22673 said:
waving goodbye for a while. hoping you all have a wonderful saturday.

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends :)


Thanks elizabeth.
Very nice new av.
 
Just wandering by and hoping that your day has gone as well as you have hoped... Enjoy yourself Liz... :kiss: :rose:
 
Just saying 'hi', as I pass through...I hope that you're enjoying your weekend, Liz :rose:

jennifer
 
xanathos said:
MMMM *grins and purrs* I would love to take you for a test drive... when can I? :D

mmmmm. come pick me up when everyone is asleep in my house. i'll sneak out and we can 'party' :nana:
 
ShyGuy68 said:
I must say that it one sexy new av!!! Any chance of seeing the full size picture of it? Or have you already posted it, and I've missed it?

yep, i posted a larger size. i can find it and re-post it if you'd like sweetie
*kiss*
 
CanadianM said:
Just wandering by and hoping that your day has gone as well as you have hoped... Enjoy yourself Liz... :kiss: :rose:

You are such a devil. :devil:
I had a most wonderful time :catroar: :catroar: :catroar:
 
jenn_jason said:
Just saying 'hi', as I pass through...I hope that you're enjoying your weekend, Liz :rose:

jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
You are the sweetest. How is your long holiday weekend going? I hope you and Jason have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :rose:
Liz
 
Back
Top