Plus Size Chick's First Pic Thread

ldharris said:
Now where are those towels thingies...I will work on it right away sexy woman. I think I have a color one somewhere, hidden away

awesome! i'm so excited. :D :D :D can you tell. lol

i will work on mine as well for you hon.
 
elizabeth22673 said:
actually, not that great. have a cold. and now im up for a bit. how are you sweetie?
Just about to head out the door for a nice long 12-hour shift. :( Would much rather be here playing with you...feeding you chicken soup, massage, etc.

:rose:
 
A Kilted Rogue said:
Just about to head out the door for a nice long 12-hour shift. :( Would much rather be here playing with you...

:rose:

Hope you have a good day at work. Take Care!!
Liz
 
A Kilted Rogue said:
Good evening, gorgeous!

Hoping you're having a better evening!

:rose:

KR

I have a cold. Been coughing a lot. But not doing too bad. Thanks KR sweetie. *kiss*
Liz
 
umchick5 said:
Just wanted to say good evening to a sexy lady! :kiss:


im so glad you did , your sexy parts are always welcome over here :) ***hugs*** hope things are going well for you.
Liz
 
elizabeth22673 said:
Good. I was hoping you'd say that. (((((hugs)))))
How are you tonight little devil?


Very well my beautiful sex kitten. And how are you this fall evening?? :devil:
 
Well, lets see how shy and how far I take these. (not to far since this is YOUR thread though, just a random flasher. :nana:

(Forgot the pic)
 
TheWifesHubby said:
Very well my beautiful sex kitten. And how are you this fall evening?? :devil:

hello there. sorry all. i had to go to bed early last night. feeling under the weather.

hey, i like being called a kitten :catroar:
 
ldharris said:
Well, lets see how shy and how far I take these. (not to far since this is YOUR thread though, just a random flasher. :nana:

(Forgot the pic)


GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

VERY VERY VERY SEXY. woo hooo. :nana:


now....when is that lovely towel going to open :devil:
 
um...by the way ld...i dont care if this is my thread..you can post those erotic and beautiful any time you want here..pweeeeeeeeeeeeez!
lol :kiss:
 
Back
Top