Please help me find a good sex oil

G

I would like to try the sheet of plastic on the bed and a gallon of vegtable oil trick with my wife. The thing is we're not to keen on the smell of vegtable oil. So I need something I can buy in volume. Smells and tastes good. And does not degrade a condom. Does anyone have any suggestions?

--Patrick

What an ass, But anyhow what about baby oil or body lotion ? I wouldn't drink it but baby oil works great.
smile.gif
oil up and have fun...Buy a poly tarp at K-mart or Wall mart!!! and put it on the floor.

Sorry to disappoint you, but EVERY type of oil: peanut, olive, corn, fake, motor, baby, etc, etc... will ruin the reliability of a condom.
frown.gif

You will need to use a WATER based lubricant if you want your spermies to be kept inside the condom.

Thank you nurse that was what I was afraid of, do you know any water based lubricant we could use. I have never used KY Jelly what does it smell like? Can it be purchased in bulk. I would imagine not?

--Patrick

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Can KY be purchased in bulk!!! You know, part of me hopes not! Just think of the expression on the person's face who sells it to you!!

K

*LMFAO!*

Christ.. Now THIS is why I come to the BB. Thank you. Not to talk about Seinn Feinn or read idle insults.. But to see people ask if KY can be purchased in bulk-- and be dead serious about it.

I love you people! Group hug!

The first question that came to my mind is why Patrick would need to worry about wearing a condom at all if the lady in question is his wife. There are so very many types of birth control out there besides condoms... try a different birth control, buy a quart of olive oil, and have the time of your life, Patrick!

Peace,
Eve

I could be wrong, but I think KY might be a bit too sticky for your purposes? It's more of a gel, and I think you're looking for something with a thinner consistency...

*SIGHS*

This feels better.

Nope, KY isn't gonna cut it. It will get sticky and would be soooo uncomfortable to roll around in. Never mind the cost. I have yet to find 5 Gallon Tubs of KY at Sam's Club, and those little tubes are pretty damn expensive. (Back in my younger days I was a night manager at a grocery store and we had to pull that kinda stuff at night (lube, pregnancy tests and condoms) casue we were getting robbed blind).

I recommend you going with EOD's suggestion. With so many choices of birth control out there, I can't imagine anyone still using condoms for that purpose (although for our single readers out there, condoms are still important for preventing STDs, so make sure you wrap that rascal!!).

Back