Please be kind...

mh,your not here {{{my WILD thang}}} ;)
so I guess I leave the Hugs~Licks & :kiss: es & you have to pick up the other Stuff yourself :p :D
 
catsr2wild said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Xan}}}}}}}}}}}}} morning sweets...*tickles you under your chin*

*purrs as I squeeze your ass pulling you tightly against me*
 
xanathos said:
*purrs as I squeeze your ass pulling you tightly against me*


If that is the reaction I get to tickling you I must remember to do it more often.....Morning baby..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
jenn_jason said:
Good Morning, Cats...I hope you're having a great Sunday.


Well so far I am but it has really gotten started yet so I'm going on faith and say I'm having a wonderful Sunday.... :kiss: :rose:
 
Papa-Joe said:
mh,your not here {{{my WILD thang}}} ;)
so I guess I leave the Hugs~Licks & :kiss: es & you have to pick up the other Stuff yourself :p :D


Mmmmmm...ok...so which airport should I pick you up at? :D :kiss: :kiss: :p :p
 
catsr2wild said:
Morning Cal...and speaking of sexy....loved the rest of your pics you posted yesterday....absolutely loved them.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

ty, i think you got me blushing :D
 
cal69 said:
ty, i think you got me blushing :D


Why? They are a bit out there from what you have previously posted but very original and very erotic.....no need to blush....
 
Erotica_Writings said:
hey let me meet her, today my evil mean twin has reared her pist off head lol :devil:


Opens the door wide for EW and her evil twin....have I mentioned lately I love you sis....
 
catsr2wild said:
Why? They are a bit out there from what you have previously posted but very original and very erotic.....no need to blush....

thought it would make a nice change for you seeing something different
 
spiritshadow67 said:
*tip toes up behind and tickles EW silly*


there will be no evil twin.... hehehehe


runs away

{{{{{{{{{{Spirit}}}}}}}}}} still quite the jokester....God I miss you and your Cap'n as well....soon very soon we must have dinner somewhere..... :kiss: :rose:
 
cal69 said:
thought it would make a nice change for you seeing something different


Very nice and I notice I'm not the only one who is appreciating a little bondage play....I don't mind the rest of it but the cuffs always have done me in....
 
catsr2wild said:
Very nice and I notice I'm not the only one who is appreciating a little bondage play....I don't mind the rest of it but the cuffs always have done me in....

well i'm glad you like them cats
 
Dracoa said:
;) :kiss: :rose: :p

How're you hun? Good I hope.


{{{{{{{{{{Dracoa}}}}}}}}}}}} about time you get your sexy ass back here...I was beginning to think you went on vacation permanently....and yes I got your IM...... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
I truly do...and can't wait to see what else your evil *fun* mind cums up with.... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p :devil:

we'll have to wait and see, but if you have suggestions feel free to ask
 
catsr2wild said:
Yes Frenchie like you....which is funny since you are both Englishmen....is it something in the water?? :p :p :kiss: :kiss: :devil: :devil:

nope just we like sexy women :D
 
Back
Top