Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
You know its a good thing you live so far away or I would never get anything done for you licking me.......wait a minute......that wouldn't be a bad thing...... :D :devil: :devil:

Well, it would be, but it'd be fun... *bites your neck*
 
good afternoon cats :kiss:

hope your having a terrific tuesday. Speaking of AV's I think there are alot of nice ones gracing these pages...cats, anne, Fort, and Bi...wow I really love those legs and boots... makes a man with a leg/boot/shoe fetish smile and other things :eek:

Have a great day everyone.... {{{{{{{group}}}}}} {{{{cats}}}}
 
Howdy!

What should I loeave for Cats tonight? Hmmm... Maybe just some :rose: and a :kiss: ;)
 
luvinoral2 said:
Speaking of AV's I think there are alot of nice ones gracing these pages...cats, anne, Fort, and Bi...wow I really love those legs and boots... makes a man with a leg/boot/shoe fetish smile and other things :eek:


Have to agree with ya there, Luvin. That's one hot as hell AV and woman. :p
 
am_bi_tious said:
OKAY, OKAY... you've shamed me into it.....I exercised, and it wasn't even the horizontal workout I've BEEN getting ;)
Say it isn't so. You and a vertical workout. Can I watch? :nana:
 
TennesseeMe said:
Say it isn't so. You and a vertical workout. Can I watch? :nana:


:devil: You're the second person that has wanted to watch. Maybe I should start my own exercise show ;)
 
Last edited:
:nana: *Good Moaning {{ya WILD thang ya}}* :nana:
Leaving you oodles of hugsssss~licks ~sucks~gropes & :kiss: es muahhhhhh
 
anne27 said:
'Morning Cats! Hope you had a pleasant night at work (if that's possible :p)

:rose: :kiss:
Good Morning {{{{{{{ Anne}}}}}} :kiss:
Seeing your right beside me on here ;) it would be a shame not to say "HI"
and give your Rump a little Bump :D ~~~ :rose: :kiss: ~ P J
 
Papa-Joe said:
Good Morning {{{{{{{ Anne}}}}}} :kiss:
Seeing your right beside me on here ;) it would be a shame not to say "HI"
and give your Rump a little Bump :D ~~~ :rose: :kiss: ~ P J


'Morning Papa :kiss: :kiss: . I always enjoy a good bump on the rump ;), or anywhere else :D
 
anne27 said:
'Morning Papa :kiss: :kiss: . I always enjoy a good bump on the rump ;), or anywhere else :D
Iam glad you do ;) :D But I also was eying your Nipple Ring in the Av ;)
well my Tongue was any way :p :D
 
Papa-Joe said:
Iam glad you do ;) :D But I also was eying your Nipple Ring in the Av ;)
well my Tongue was any way :p :D

Ooooo *grins*. I'm rather fond of my ring. Makes my nipple more sensetive :p
 
kayte said:
Thank you darling!! Sleep well, with a few hot erotic dreams thrown in too. :p :kiss: :rose:


I did indeed....I so didn't want to get up last night, maybe tonight will be better.... :cool:
 
MaryBears said:
Good Afternoon {{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: How did your knee get hun....I hope it is better...take care.​



{{{{{{mary}}}}} some days its okkk and other days it feels like I did something really bad to the back of it, I think when I go to the Dr. on Friday I'm going to mention it...... :rose: :rose:
 
:D
StarStorm said:
Well, it would be, but it'd be fun... *bites your neck*

I hope you weren't waiting for me to argue with you......*no biting*.....licks and kisses but no bites......
:D :D
 
luvinoral2 said:
good afternoon cats :kiss:

hope your having a terrific tuesday. Speaking of AV's I think there are alot of nice ones gracing these pages...cats, anne, Fort, and Bi...wow I really love those legs and boots... makes a man with a leg/boot/shoe fetish smile and other things :eek:

Have a great day everyone.... {{{{{{{group}}}}}} {{{{cats}}}}



{{{{{{{{{Luvin}}}}}}}} Oh my its officially hump day......I almost forgot.....if anyone is interested Bearlee has a thread called post your AV here, I have posted some of my old ones there and lots of otheres have posted many, many AV's there....He has indesed a lot of them on the first post as well....God he's so organized......
 
bhg08054 said:
Howdy!

What should I loeave for Cats tonight? Hmmm... Maybe just some :rose: and a :kiss: ;)


Thank you Davey that is so sweet of you......{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
I did indeed....I so didn't want to get up last night, maybe tonight will be better.... :cool:



Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Well darling it is Hump Day!! Hope you have a terrific one. :devil: :p
 
Back
Top