Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrettJ said:
GOOD EVENING WYLDE and BABY

Here I am in the evening. Well, now at least I have a number,

So what is the topic d'jour?

That's topic of da day, for dose of youse who don't speaks da French as well as our former Prime Minster, da right horribles Jean Cretien. 'E spokes da good Englitch too, lemme tell you dat!

BrettJ - PLAYGROUNDER 130

Author / Canadian [ Englitch ] / Studmuppet

They have been trying to do a badging for fishie, but it keeps falling apart!

babydoll2u said:
*sigh* I came running over to do the badges, and everyone leaves...
I swear I used deodorant.... :rolleyes:

*runs to Peggy and gives her a big ol' :kiss:, should one look close enough they'd see he hasn't been badged*

Dracoa said:
*runs to Peggy and gives her a big ol' :kiss:, should one look close enough they'd see he hasn't been badged*
hey darlin'... do you have a member ship # yet?

babydoll2u said:
HI Tolyk... and I did promise you one didn't I.... are you ready?
As I recalled you promised me one I wouldn't forget... I must warn you, I have an extremely horrible memory.. hope you can live up to that statement ;)

Dracoa said:
Can't say that I do babe. Wanna give it to me? ;)
now that I can't do sweetie... Mark has to give you your #... I can badge you tho and you can get your # later ;)

I need to do Tolyk first tho so have a seat ;)

tolyk said:
As I recalled you promised me one I wouldn't forget... I must warn you, I have an extremely horrible memory.. hope you can live up to that statement ;)

well then, Tolyk... make your way up to the stage please.... ;)

be patient now... I like to prepare and do my presentations up right :p

babydoll2u said:
now that I can't do sweetie... Mark has to give you your #... I can badge you tho and you can get your # later ;)

I need to do Tolyk first tho so have a seat ;)

Awwww. I was hopeing you could give it to me. :D ;) :kiss: I guess I'll settle for just a badge from ya, darlin'.

babydoll2u said:
well then, Tolyk... make your way up to the stage please.... ;)

be patient now... I like to prepare and do my presentations up right :p
*boldly walks onto the stage*

I don't have to do karaoke or anything do I? :D

BADGES! We DO need our ....

HIYA BABYDOLL hon!

No darlin', I don't have a badge yet either.

Sooner or later.

BrettJ PLAYGROUNDER 130 - NARF!

Author / Waiting with Bated Breath [ewwww, worms! ] / Studmuppet

BrettJ said:
HIYA BABYDOLL hon!

No darlin', I don't have a badge yet either.

Sooner or later.

BrettJ PLAYGROUNDER 130 - NARF!

Author / Waiting with Bated Breath [ewwww, worms! ] / Studmuppet

Pinkie and the Brain!

RedHairedandFriendly said:
How many people need badges tonight???

I'm waiting for Mark to come back and give me mine....He's playing hide and seek right now....and winning :p

Yes Indeedly!

cc'skittykat said:
Pinkie and the Brain!

"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"

"I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?"

Okay, someone here has to be the funny Playgrounder.

Or the weird one.

I nominate moi!

BrettJ - PLAYGROUNDER 130 - POIT!

Author / Looney / Studmuppet

RedHairedandFriendly said:
One presenter... :eek: :kiss:
Shucks.. hey you just attained 8000 posts, I think you should now receive 8000 spankings *nods knowingly*

Remembering our conversation of last night... and where a badge "couldn't" be placed... :devil:

Walks up to Tolyk with a mischevious grin on my face. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I pull him down to me and place a sensuous kiss on his lips, nibbling his lower lip with a smile. I slide my hands down over his chest.. and "accidentally" flick a nipple with my fingernail..... opps, sorry..... grinning up at Tolyk, my hands continue their journey downward... to his beltbuckle, which I slowly begin to undo. I cut my eyes over to the audience, and notice the gals squirming a bit, the mens' mouth hanging open, lol.....

Looking back at Tolyk, belt undone, I quickly unbutton his jeans, slip my hands slowly inside, and begin to slide them down... over his hips... his thighs... downnnnnnnnnn......

I feel him shiver, and I know it's not from the cool room air... as I can see a bit of "stirring" going on... lol... I whisper...

perfect... just perfect for your badge :p

I slip to my knees... and begin a slow lick... from his waist... down... over his belly... to the inside of his left thigh... casting a glance to the audience I just KNOW that they think that's where the badge is going.... :devil: I slowly slide my fingers up the insides of both legs... to his inner thighs, gently push them apart, and ... looking up at Tolyk... with a gleam in my eyes.... slowly lick the length of his cock... feeling it harden beneath my tongue...

satisfied that it is sufficiently hard enough... I take the badge from my pocket, lick the back of it... and wrap it around his hard manhood... licking the tip of it, for no other reason than I want to :D

I reach up my hands to Tolyk, who helps me to my feet. I place a slow, sensuous kiss upon his soft lips and whisper

"enjoy sweet man"

then turn and face the audience.....

I present to you, Member #132...............

tolyk said:
Shucks.. hey you just attained 8000 posts, I think you should now receive 8000 spankings *nods knowingly*
oh shit... I'm in trouble. :eek:

Ummmmm

tolyk said:

I think I need to run away.....

LOL!!

Runs to the corner and waits.. for the wonderful tolyk to get his badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back