Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol!

higherlevel4u said:
BabyD ... not only do I promise you can present me with my badge .... I think it is one of the rules of the Club that the Founder's badges have to be renewed periodically .... ;) :D
Well I'm sure if it wasn't before.. you just convinced everyone it should be.. lol.. :D :rolleyes: ;) :devil:

Waving

Warmslide said:
....back..... :D :D
Welcome back.. come over here and have a seat on the couch.. babydoll is going to do a badge ceremony also.. God what a great day! :D All of you guys and gal...have given me more smiles in the last couple of hours then I have had in 2 days.. Thanks :D :kiss: :rose:

higherlevel4u said:
BabyD ... not only do I promise you can present me with my badge .... I think it is one of the rules of the Club that the Founder's badges have to be renewed periodically .... ;) :D

Did I miss another presentation?... :(

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Welcome back.. come over here and have a seat on the couch.. babydoll is going to do a badge ceremony also.. God what a great day! :D All of you guys and gal...have given me more smiles in the last couple of hours then I have had in 2 days.. Thanks :D :kiss: :rose:

Ooh good.....*walking over and sitting on the couch next to RH&F*

Glad to have produced a smile for you...:) amazingly.....you folks have done the same for me!
Cant wait to see what Babydoll has put together...:)

I'm looking forward...

Warmslide said:
Ooh good.....*walking over and sitting on the couch next to RH&F*

Glad to have produced a smile for you...:) amazingly.....you folks have done the same for me!
Cant wait to see what Babydoll has put together...:)
I agree.. she's been doing badges so I know hers will be good!

DJHyrrikhayne said:
Hi @ BD :rose:

Looks like I picked a fine time to take a shower... missed the presentation completely... :(
there may be another one coming up dear... I think... maybe... maybe not... lol... maybe I SHOULD have taken Warm's lol...

I agree.. she's been doing badges so I know hers will be good!

anxiously an dpatiently waiting....looking at RH&F.....your presentation was wonderful....thank you.....

Well....

DJHyrrikhayne said:
Hi @ BD :rose:

Looks like I picked a fine time to take a shower... missed the presentation completely... :(
Your here now and babydoll will be giving Fagin one, and later when higher has time he'll be getting a renewal badge.. lol..

Have a seat and join us. I'm thinking we need to have more renewal badges.. lol

Your here now and babydoll will be giving Fagin one, and later when higher has time he'll be getting a renewal badge.. lol..

Have a seat and join us. I'm thinking we need to have more renewal badges.. lol
I see... and from the looks of things, everyone may be getting renewed soon...?

DJHyrrikhayne said:
I see... and from the looks of things, everyone may be getting renewed soon...?

looks as tho we may be doing that.... I know I'd like a renewal ;)

P.s.

In my upsetness at missing the ceremony, it slipped my attention that I now have (over, now) 1,300 posts! :D

DJHyrrikhayne said:
In my upsetness at missing the ceremony, it slipped my attention that I now have (over, now) 1,300 posts! :D
yaaayyy!! took you a while but you made it. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back