Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
pleaz_me said:
Good morning (((((Red))))) :rose: :kiss: :rose: House back in order this morning?
Yes, and I finally got to turn all my options back on to see all the sigs., images, and avatars. :nana: Lit is boring without them.

Hugs to you{{{{{{{pleaz}}}}}}} and :rose:es and :kiss:es too. :D

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Yes, and I finally got to turn all my options back on to see all the sigs., images, and avatars. :nana: Lit is boring without them.

Hugs to you{{{{{{{pleaz}}}}}}} and :rose:es and :kiss:es too. :D
Lol.......yes, the views definitely change often on here!

ima6uldv8 said:
:rose:Good afternoon, Playgrounders! Hope ya'll are having a wonderful weekend.
Good afternoon to you too. :D My weekend shows promise, though I just pitched a story, just wasn't happy with it. *sigh* Oh well. . . it doesn't happen often, but when it doesn't feel right, better to pitch it then force it.

I hope you have a great weekend ahead of you! :rose: :kiss:

Lonely Knight said:
Welcum back Red. LOVE that new avatar!!
:rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
Thank you Knight. . . :rose: :kiss: An SRP friend found that one for me and gave it to me awhile back and I got tired of birds, though even more are sprouting their wings and coming back home. :D

ima6uldv8 said:
Good afternoon, Red and Pleaz. It's going well so far :rose:
Good day to you, Lonely Knight.
Glad to hear. :rose: I'm posting in and out today. I pitched one story idea and decided to skip that catagory for now and I'm working on one for the Humor/Satire catagory. I wasn't sure what Satire meant, but once I read it was "poking fun" at an organization or something. . . I knew where I was poking fun at. . . :nana:

Good afternoon PG'ers, hope everyone is having a good day.....

And I have an announcement, I would like you all to welcome our newest member with a number, Lonely Knight, Playgrounder # 212. :D :D :D

If there is anyone that has requested a number while I was AWOL would they please let me know....
And now back to our featured programming.... :D

mark197205 said:

And I have an announcement, I would like you all to welcome our newest member with a number, Lonely Knight, Playgrounder # 212. :D :D :D

If there is anyone that has requested a number while I was AWOL would they please let me know....
And now back to our featured programming.... :D

Welcome back mark ~ :kiss: :kiss:

Woooooohooooooooo a number. :D :nana: :kiss:

Congratulations Knight. :kiss:

mark197205 said:

Thank you kind sir. It is an honor to be associated with this fine, upstanding crowd of deviants. :D

Welcome back mark ~ :kiss: :kiss:

Woooooohooooooooo a number. :D :nana: :kiss:

Congratulations Knight. :kiss:

Good afternoon Red, enjoying the peace and quiet now the troops have departed?...

Lonely Knight said:
Thank you kind sir. It is an honor to be associated with this fine, upstanding crowd of deviants. :D

Your welcome brave knight, a finer bunch of miscreants you will never find.. :D

mark197205 said:
Good afternoon Red, enjoying the peace and quiet now the troops have departed?...
Hello mark. . .yes. . . I'm writing a new story. :D . . . Scouts Gone Wild. ;) But I'm of course changing the name, ages, and events to protect the innocent and corrupt the adults. ;)

Hello mark. . .yes. . . I'm writing a new story. :D . . . Scouts Gone Wild. ;) But I'm of course changing the name, ages, and events to protect the innocent and corrupt the adults. ;)

That is so wrong on so many levels, but I'd still read it.... :D

mark197205 said:
That is so wrong on so many levels, but I'd still read it.... :D
:p It is going in the Humor/Satire Catagory. *blinks innocently* I'm just coming up with a new and inventive way to sell cookies. ;)

mark197205 said:

:D
Woo hoo! Congrats! I just found out I had one yesterday :) Welcome to the club :kiss:

:p It is going in the Humor/Satire Catagory. *blinks innocently* I'm just coming up with a new and inventive way to sell cookies. ;)

You should set records for cookie sales...... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back