Picture This

Looks like you've had a wonderful vacation so far, although if you need help applying some suntan lotion, I'd gladly help. :D

Dolphin tour. Shell Island. Dat Cajun Place. Boobs. Pain.
4-17-24
I laughed out loud about your husband. To be honest, I don't know if could show such restrain with boobs out in the car. I would atleast have a hand on one or teasing. But that's just me.

I can completely relate to the pain, it reminds of every cruise/vacay I go on and visit a beach.

I laughed out loud about your husband. To be honest, I don't know if could show such restrain with boobs out in the car. I would atleast have a hand on one or teasing. But that's just me.

I can completely relate to the pain, it reminds of every cruise/vacay I go on and visit a beach.
He's so goofy sometimes and I love it. He apparently has great self restraint.

Yeah me too if I forget the sunblock but I was literally covered in spf 70. So aggravating.

So I'm a lil behind 👀🙃 I hope y'all will forgive me... 😈
4-18-24

4-19&20-24
We the faithful, forgive you with such wonderful offerings of your musings

Today's travels from Tennessee to home. I'm glad to be home even while I want to still be traveling. Vacations are like that...

Time for speeps.

4-21-24
It's always good to be home. For me, that first night in your own bed is the best. The worst is waking up the next morning and realize $%&!, I have to actually adult again.

We the faithful, forgive you with such wonderful offerings of your musings

It's always good to be home. For me, that first night in your own bed is the best. The worst is waking up the next morning and realize $%&!, I have to actually adult again.
💋 so sweet

This! 😆

Got some rope recently and decided to give self-tie a go. :) For my first time I think I did pretty good. View attachment 2342245View attachment 2342246
That is amazing. I always love the simple (sometimes not to simple) elegance and symmetry of these ties. I know that if I did it, it would just be a frustrating mess. To do it yourself so well is just really very cool. Thx for sharing

That is amazing. I always love the simple (sometimes not to simple) elegance and symmetry of these ties. I know that if I did it, it would just be a frustrating mess. To do it yourself so well is just really very cool. Thx for sharing
Thank you :D I'm sure you could do it if you tried. I followed a video tutorial which helped enormously! I've always loved the look of rope-wear and figured if I could make friendship bracelets lol I could do this. Thanks for stopping in to visit :)

The big question, for me, did you enjoy it?
You know, someone on Discord asked me this question. Honestly, I was so focused on following the tutorial and trying to get it right that how it felt to be tied didn't register. Silly, I know, but there it is.

Back