Pics of ladies without bras

so what weird thing can I come up with to do on what I am calling fuck it Friday. I know, gif the awful striped top. And now we also know why I am not an athlete. OK that is just reason 3. reason 1 is lazy, reason 2 is lack of wine on the field. I apologize to anyone who gets disoriented by bouncing patterns, i would not click if you do.

Mesmerising. I could watch for hours

ty

r u taking suggestions? lol weeks suck but they all cum to an end. now u can gett tipsy and forgot about it.

fuck work can we all just be able to do whatever we want all day anyways possibly naked or at least in your case topless or brales😎

hope the rest of your day and weekend get better

ty and yes I am always open to suggestions

You need to empty your full box!!

yes i have mail management issues. someone told me that if you post 1000 times you get a bigger mailbox though. only 940 pics of my tits to go lol

I like it![/QUOTE]

ty

I waited and waited for the top to come off...lol but nice tits nonetheless

well this is the without bras in shirts thread, but i could do a tank or halter next time, tits will pop out of those fast.

Hypnotized :eek:

ty, if hypnotized, instructions are to send wine.

Mesmerising. I could watch for hours

ty

Do you like my Cheerios?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
so what weird thing can I come up with to do on what I am calling fuck it Friday. I know, gif the awful striped top. And now we also know why I am not an athlete. OK that is just reason 3. reason 1 is lazy, reason 2 is lack of wine on the field. I apologize to anyone who gets disoriented by bouncing patterns, i would not click if you do.

That was hypnotic

Back