Pics of ladies without bras

Trying on some things at the store yesterday while braless. I think I like the green best.

Attachments

• 20170810_131956.jpg
    20170810_131956.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170810_132033.jpg
    20170810_132033.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170810_132055.jpg
    20170810_132055.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
Denny

ok may i say i want to be you guys when i grow up. a reminder that someday i might actually be able to answer questions like "what are your hobbies" and "what do you like to do", and i might actually not be too old to enjoy it.

and north east central bumblefuck florida to be specific, but the did put in a walmart about 20 miles away so moving up in the world lol. and yes the people are very friendly. it is a culture shock coming from a northeastern us city

We hated to leave what we called NW boonies, Florida. Close to a large game preserve, between two of the largest springs, and not far from a Walmart in a corn field.
I loved watching Walmart shoppers and dreaming up stories about them while Dollie shopped.
A few times a guy followed her out to our truck to feel her titties and look at her bare whatever as he helped load groceries in the truck bed.
A few other times she fondled his penis as he fingered and fondled her right in the parking lot. Hopefully they were hidden from cameras and rednecks.

Yes, people down south are sincerely friendly and some nice people.
Some things we learned: When riding in the country you can't just go around the block if you miss something. And all roads end at a swamp or lake.

oh, my first attempt at posting a picture here. Though i must say if I am posting a braless pic, i have to include an in bra too. my bras deserve a big shout out. a lot is expected of them. I am also often a little sad that the most expensive items of clothing i own, are the ones no one ever gets to see. At the cost of bras, I should be showing them to everyone, damn it ;)

very nice pictures of you with a bra an without. Hope you post lots more mmm

attachment.php

absolute best breast. so flowing curves and ageing so fantastically .
ripe plum breasts at its best.
i love to kiss them , suck them , bite a little.[/QUOTE]

Very Nice and Sexy Nipple and Breast!! :kiss:

oh, my first attempt at posting a picture here. Though i must say if I am posting a braless pic, i have to include an in bra too. my bras deserve a big shout out. a lot is expected of them. I am also often a little sad that the most expensive items of clothing i own, are the ones no one ever gets to see. At the cost of bras, I should be showing them to everyone, damn it ;)

Has to be hands down my new favorite thread to follow. :rose:

dam i bet they bounce everywhere when u have sex. great pics thanks for sharing

hot damn

dam i bet they bounce everywhere when u have sex. great pics thanks for sharing

Thanks. but hell they bounce when I breathe. funny story, I was trying to loose weight, and would walk. I noticed my step count was like 8 times higher on weekends than weekdays, but I walk a lot more on weekdays. Finally figured out that I often wear dresses on weekends, so rather than clipping the pedometer to my waist, I clipped it to the top of my dress. And that is the story of how I learned my tits bounce over 30 miles a day. yup, I started wearing it there all the time so I could feel like an athlete who does marathons daily and shit.

Thanks. but hell they bounce when I breathe. funny story, I was trying to loose weight, and would walk. I noticed my step count was like 8 times higher on weekends than weekdays, but I walk a lot more on weekdays. Finally figured out that I often wear dresses on weekends, so rather than clipping the pedometer to my waist, I clipped it to the top of my dress. And that is the story of how I learned my tits bounce over 30 miles a day. yup, I started wearing it there all the time so I could feel like an athlete who does marathons daily and shit.

Every step counts no matter how it's made ;)

thats truley crazy and amazing. but all us men thank u for sticking with them and letting us stare and fantasize. real bouncy tits r the best and u have one hell of a set

Back