Pics of ladies without bras

thank you so much 😊 this thread appears to be one of the very very few truly amateur threads on this entire site that has not been taken over by a bunch of bullshit pictures of women who are not from this community LOL. Hopefully it stays that way!

sweetbubblegum so true the ladies of Lit. are real ladies. I skip most the treads that are full of the untouchable air brushed ladies. The ladies of Lit. that post their own pictures are so much more beautiful. Thank you ladies mmmm

sweetbubblegum so true the ladies of Lit. are real ladies. I skip most the treads that are full of the untouchable air brushed ladies. The ladies of Lit. that post their own pictures are so much more beautiful. Thank you ladies mmmm

I am so glad to hear several men say that they feel that way. I fully agree, whether they are photos of men or women, they are so much more enjoyable and unique when they are of real members of this community. i mean isnt that the ENTIRE POINT?! "Amateur Photos" are just that. we all know how to use Google if we want to see random people ;) But the whole point of these threads is for people to share and for others to enjoy them :) its part of why i like posting, to help keep a couple of the TRULY amateur threads AMATEUR :) I wanted to start posting in the thick size save lives with that thread is completely filled with nothing but spam links to hundreds of random women so I don't even bother ;P

This "blouse" when worn under a blazer can be somewhat exciting and a turn on for us both...

attachment.php

Killer body.... nice rack ... and a face that looks like she wants to hurt you. :cool:

I am so glad to hear several men say that they feel that way. I fully agree, whether they are photos of men or women, they are so much more enjoyable and unique when they are of real members of this community. i mean isnt that the ENTIRE POINT?! "Amateur Photos" are just that. we all know how to use Google if we want to see random people ;) But the whole point of these threads is for people to share and for others to enjoy them :) its part of why i like posting, to help keep a couple of the TRULY amateur threads AMATEUR :) I wanted to start posting in the thick size save lives with that thread is completely filled with nothing but spam links to hundreds of random women so I don't even bother ;P

Preach on Sexy Lady!! So true! I also could care less about the airbrushed and touched up blow-up doll photos. You and the other real ladies of LIT have my undivided attention!! :kiss: Keep up the fabulous work!!

Preach on Sexy Lady!! So true! I also could care less about the airbrushed and touched up blow-up doll photos. You and the other real ladies of LIT have my undivided attention!! :kiss: Keep up the fabulous work!!

Thank you! I fully agree. I have always been one who has been attracted to unique qualities or quirkiness. And I absolutely love seeing the real people on this site, no matter what their flaws or imperfections are, I think it's all so sexy! :cattail:

Give me the real live women here on Lit anyday! Each beautiful in their own way...of course we all have our blemishes, but wow! You women look fantastic!

Thank you! I fully agree. I have always been one who has been attracted to unique qualities or quirkiness. And I absolutely love seeing the real people on this site, no matter what their flaws or imperfections are, I think it's all so sexy! :cattail:

I love the fact that here you get to see women of all shapes and see their Sexiness come out in so many other ways. Whether it is there words, outfits, positions or whatever that turns them on. So much more intriguing to see you ladies in your natural element!! :kiss:

I love the fact that here you get to see women of all shapes and see their Sexiness come out in so many other ways. Whether it is there words, outfits, positions or whatever that turns them on. So much more intriguing to see you ladies in your natural element!! :kiss:

and there is always the option to see many photos of the same lady if you enjoy them. The photos can keep coming and that is also satisfying if you find a woman that you like. I also find it really fascinating just have different everyone's bodies look, especially how different each woman's nipples and areolas are, and how different each man's cock is. I think it's so awesome! :) I feel like all of us could see thousands of naked bodies and all of them are each different from each other. I never see any that look alike

and there is always the option to see many photos of the same lady if you enjoy them. The photos can keep coming and that is also satisfying if you find a woman that you like. I also find it really fascinating just have different everyone's bodies look, especially how different each woman's nipples and areolas are, and how different each man's cock is. I think it's so awesome! :) I feel like all of us could see thousands of naked bodies and all of them are each different from each other. I never see any that look alike

You mention the breasts of women, I am so amazed at the variety of looks to a human body part. Those that have a very prominent nipple to those whose nipple just barely rises above the curve of the breast. Then the areolas that are small to large, dark and light, I guess that's why I am a breast man through and through. Not that I'm going to turn down the rest of your body of course. The lips both upper and lower of a woman provide their own exploration of wonderment and titillation!! So you are one of those that I enjoy each new view that you decide to share!! :kiss: :kiss:

You mention the breasts of women, I am so amazed at the variety of looks to a human body part. Those that have a very prominent nipple to those whose nipple just barely rises above the curve of the breast. Then the areolas that are small to large, dark and light, I guess that's why I am a breast man through and through. Not that I'm going to turn down the rest of your body of course. The lips both upper and lower of a woman provide their own exploration of wonderment and titillation!! So you are one of those that I enjoy each new view that you decide to share!! :kiss: :kiss:

hehe thank you! I am also extremely fascinated about women's nipples LOL. It is really insane how so many human beings can have such variation from the color to the size and the texture. It's so interesting to me and so beautiful that we are so different. I think I have only ever seen one Woman who had very similar breasts and nipples to me and that's out of all the thousands of breasts I have seen LOL

hehe thank you! I am also extremely fascinated about women's nipples LOL. It is really insane how so many human beings can have such variation from the color to the size and the texture. It's so interesting to me and so beautiful that we are so different. I think I have only ever seen one Woman who had very similar breasts and nipples to me and that's out of all the thousands of breasts I have seen LOL

Yours seem to have such a wonderful fullness that allow for just a hint of drop without support that show them to be so natural. You have the ability to wear simple outfits and then go for the bang with lingerie that accentuates your Beautiful figure to make Men and Women weak in the knees!! Can you wear unlined Bras or if you do, will your nipples will be showing out all day long? :kiss:

Yours seem to have such a wonderful fullness that allow for just a hint of drop without support that show them to be so natural. You have the ability to wear simple outfits and then go for the bang with lingerie that accentuates your Beautiful figure to make Men and Women weak in the knees!! Can you wear unlined Bras or if you do, will your nipples will be showing out all day long? :kiss:

LOL unfortunately my nipples will be showing the entire day otherwise I completely would. At home i usually go with a sports bra or a bralette which is just like a thin shirt material with straps and then elastic underneath of the breasts and it's more comfortable than anything. but at work I definitely wear a regular bra LOL. underwire is so damaging to tender breast tissue and so many women are getting breast cancer now so I really try to keep that crap away from my chest :)

LOL unfortunately my nipples will be showing the entire day otherwise I completely would. At home i usually go with a sports bra or a bralette which is just like a thin shirt material with straps and then elastic underneath of the breasts and it's more comfortable than anything. but at work I definitely wear a regular bra LOL. underwire is so damaging to tender breast tissue and so many women are getting breast cancer now so I really try to keep that crap away from my chest :)

I'm all for protecting the Ta-Tas!!! And yours are spectacular! Goodnight Darlin!! :devil:

Last edited:

Agree, just to be safe, you should probably not wear anything. Just a suggestion, because I am concerned about your health!

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back