Pics of a Busty Brunette...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Brit :kiss:

I think today may just be a play day y'know ;)...or this morning anyway

Hooray! :D Very happy to hear that!

And I've just noticed there are now 7,000 posts in my little thread...wow... :eek:
Thanks to everyone who's visited, posted and viewed my pics over the years! :kiss:

Hooray! :D Very happy to hear that!

And I've just noticed there are now 7,000 posts in my little thread...wow... :eek:
Thanks to everyone who's visited, posted and viewed my pics over the years! :kiss:

Congratulations! :kiss:
That's a lot of pictures and I'm not going to be able to look over them all today - though I'd like to;) Have you a favourite..or two?

Congratulations! :kiss:
That's a lot of pictures and I'm not going to be able to look over them all today - though I'd like to;) Have you a favourite..or two?

Oh I wouldn't expect you to look at them all!
Hmmmm, good question...I think the following 'collections' are probably among my favourites...'Squeaky clean', 'ringlets' and 'new corset'... for starters ;)

Oh I wouldn't expect you to look at them all!
Hmmmm, good question...I think the following 'collections' are probably among my favourites...'Squeaky clean', 'ringlets' and 'new corset'... for starters ;)

I like :)

just found your thread, and i must say that i am addicted! really loved all of your pics, you are a beautiful woman!

Hi ((((((((((((((((Brit)))))))))))))))))))
How have you been as of late sweetie?

It's a little late but... :eek:

HAPPY 2011 TO YOU ALL!!

love
Me
:kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• jan2011a.JPG
    jan2011a.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,195
  • jan2011_1.JPG
    jan2011_1.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,234
  • jan2011_2.JPG
    jan2011_2.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,397
Oh my, what a lovely thread... and your eyes are so amazing!! Well, everything is but your eyes certainly captivate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back